GTX 1050ti, new $129.99 shipped after rebate

Tristerin
1 minute ago, Tristerin said:

hahaahahah.PNG

haha1.PNG

That first one is not the link I sent. The link I sent didn't have the word used anywhere on it.

Take a look at the pictures this guy provided - do eeeet - no wrapping on the box.

yeah these sellers probably just sold empty boxes

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, A Random Dude said:

That first one is not the link I sent. The link I sent didn't have the word used anywhere on it.

Second one is still a big problem

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

The name for the first one is 'ASUS NVIDIA' but it's an EVGA card. 

Read the description on the one titled as Asus and look at the pictures. It's as described...

NVidia GeForce GTX 1050ti - 4 GB GDDR5

*Brand New in Factory Shrink Wrapped Package.

Read the description on the one titled as Asus and look at the pictures. It's as described...

NVidia GeForce GTX 1050ti - 4 GB GDDR5

*Brand New in Factory Shrink Wrapped Package.

Has it ever occurred to you that someone can lie?

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Second one is still a big problem

How is this...

New EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti Graphics Gaming Card

a problem? It sold for $100.00.

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Has it ever occurred to you that someone can lie?

Of course. But has it occurred to you that someone can not lie? And eBay has a money back guarantee that you get your money back if for some reason you don't get what you pay for. I can show you more examples. All legit. It's very possible you are overlooking what you are seeing in these listings. I wouldn't post scams. I wouldn't buy scams.

Of course. But has it occurred to you that someone can not lie? And eBay has a money back guarantee that you get your money back if for some reason you don't get what you pay for.

Yeah, but then that means I don't get the fabled "$100 brand new 1050 ti." I would never buy these, they have scam written all over them.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Yeah, but then that means I don't get the fabled "$100 brand new 1050 ti." I would never buy these, they have scam written all over them.

According to you alone. I have bought a very similar listing to these and my 1070 is as real as can be.

1 minute ago, A Random Dude said:

According to you alone. I have bought a very similar listing to these and my 1070 is as real as can be.

Ok but was it new and priced at 66% of the market rate, using only fishy stock photos?

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Ok but was it new and priced at 66% of the market rate?

My 1070 was brand spanking new and still sealed in it's original box. I got a 50% discount actually. I remember worrying like crazy going in but once the seller finally replied and delivered it, the worry was gone when it arrived.

My 1070 was brand spanking new and still sealed in it's original box. I got a 50% discount actually.

Like I said before, if the marketplace on eBay supported prices that low it would undermine retailers like amazon and newegg. I don't buy it. Either that or you found someone who didn't know what they were selling at the peak of the crypto craze (because you definitely didn't get it for half MSRP, like $250)

Primary PC:

14 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

but then that means I don't get the fabled "$100 brand new 1050 ti.

You didn't get the $100 brand new 1050 ti, someone else did.

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

if the marketplace on eBay supported prices that low it would undermine retailers like amazon and newegg.

Not when people like yourself think these are all scams. And when scams are also going on obviously. 

I don't buy it.

More options for everyone else.

you found someone who didn't know what they were selling at the peak of the crypto craze (because you definitely didn't get it for half MSRP, like $250)

I paid $290 when they were selling for $599.99 on PCPP from multiple websites. I wish I had waited because they are well under $290 now. But the $50-$100 discount I would get now was probably worth it since I've had it since then.

37 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

1050 ti's go for $100 all day long on eBay. 

Ill give you this - I know what a Fall off the Truck sale is - and people that want to move stolen goods fast will do what it takes - but its not common, its not true very often (or THIS would be the goto way to buy GPUs from every person that suggests buying new GPUs on this website alone - we would all say go buy new on Ebay - but its RARELY if ever said...soooooo) as they are mostly fakes.

So if you do find the Fall off the Truck sale ones - kudos to you, that's the same reason I peruse my goto websites daily.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

11 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

So if you do find the Fall off the Truck sale ones

Not everything is fall off the truck but even if it were, this can't be proven or even cared to be proven when my GPU is inside my PC case doing its job. I know there are scams going on. And that listings just like the ones I listed could in fact be a "fallen off the truck" listing. Either way, these people got their GPU and it's not a Chinese knock off. The trick is to know how to find the very legit listings. Perfect example right here...

This 1070 sold for $243.65 on Oct 2, 2018... NEW 1070

The listing looks totally legit right? But if you were to actually investigate further, you would find in the sellers feedback that the buyers were indeed scammed out of their money. More than once the seller did this so eventually they will not be able to sell on eBay anymore.

But sometimes, these exact same types of listings are totally legit. Which happened in my case. You gotta know how to communicate with sellers before making any purchases. You gotta check their description underneath the item perfectly. Make sure what you are buying is described in detail. Make sure their feedback checks out.

The best way to do this, buy from sellers with purple stars. Active sellers with 100% feedback... This 1070 is a legit example of how to get an insane deal...

NEW Zotac 170 $237.50

This was an auction too. Sold on Oct 27. Someone had themselves a great Halloween. 

2 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

Not everything is fall off the truck but even if it were, this can't be proven or even cared to be proven when my GPU is inside my PC case doing its job. I know there are scams going on. And that listings just like the ones I listed could in fact be a "fallen off the truck" listing. Either way, these people got their GPU and it's not a Chinese knock off. The trick is to know how to find the very legit listings. Perfect example right here...

The listing looks totally legit right? But if you were to actually investigate further, you would find in the sellers feedback that they were indeed scammed out of their money. More than once the seller did this so eventually they will not be able to sell on eBay anymore.

But sometimes, these exact same types of listings are totally legit. Which happened in my case. You gotta know how to communicate with sellers before making any purchases. You gotta check their description underneath the item perfectly. Make sure what you are buying is described in detail. Make sure their feedback checks out.

The best way to do this, buy from sellers with purple stars. Active sellers with 100% feedback... This 1070 is a legit example of how to get an insane deal...

NEW Zotac 170 $237.50

This was an auction too. Sold on Oct 27. Someone had themselves a great Halloween. 

So what you have is...examples of good sales (old)...on ebay (isn't that the point?) and not a single listing that can compete with this threads purpose of a new GTX 1050 ti from Newegg today...

Im sorry but now I don't get the point

EDIT - nothing on Ebay today can compete with this sale, that I can find.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

examples of good sales (old)

How is 2 and a half weeks to one and a half months old?

2 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

and not a single listing that can compete with this threads purpose of a new GTX 1050 ti from Newegg today...

You didn't ask for examples C-Z yet.

3 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

The listing looks totally legit right?

Wrong. Stock photos, copy pasted specs from Nvidia's website, anyone who bought this and got scammed should have paid closer attention.

5 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

Auctions are never fair game for the pricing within a market. It's either new at buy it now or bust.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, A Random Dude said:

How is 2 and a half weeks to one and a half months old?

In the past - its an old sale - you cant get that sale today.  So its irrelevant in a hot deals section lol

You didn't ask for examples C-Z yet.

Im on Ebay right now, I see a ton of Chinese/Hong Kong options within your price range for sure, or used GPUs (or brand new ones with pics taken out of the box lololol)

Just now, fasauceome said:

Wrong. Stock photos, copy pasted specs from Nvidia's website, anyone who bought this and got scammed should have paid closer attention.

My 1070 was a stock photo and copied and pasted specs from Nvidia's website. I bought it and did not get scammed. Not everything is a scam dude.

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Auctions are never fair game for the pricing within a market. It's either new at buy it now or bust.

It was fair game to that buyer and now owner of a brand new 1070.

My 1070 was a stock photo and copied and pasted specs from Nvidia's website. I bought it and did not get scammed. Not everything is a scam dude.

I still just don't believe you.

Primary PC:

Just now, fasauceome said:

I still just don't believe you.

Would you like me to post some gameplay of my 1070's gameplay? Your belief is why you're missing out on deals.

I once bought 2 GTX 1070 ti at 129$ shipped on newegg marketplace...guess what - it was a scam. lol  So I to have experience, let me dig up my screenshots.

Would you like me to post some gameplay of my 1070's gameplay? Your belief is why you're missing out on deals.

I believe you have a 1070, just not that it's reliably easy to find a 1070 at that price point. How about this:

since it's apparently super easy to find legit listings at insane discounts of up to %50 off brand new items, never opened, then why don't you find some of these amazing deals and post in the "Hot Deals" subforum? I myself managed to get a used 1070 for $350 during the crypto craze, which I consider a great deal. It's inconceivable to me that graphics cards are just floating around brand new at half their market price, no strings attached.

Primary PC: