Computer not showing up on LAN. Can't ping other devices.

I cannot connect to my printer nor to any other devices on my LAN. However internet is working completely fine. I can ping nothing but my router. I have a windows 10 pro computer.

Please help!

6 minutes ago, Lance Gaming said:

I cannot connect to my printer nor to any other devices on my LAN. However internet is working completely fine. I can ping nothing but my router. I have a windows 10 pro computer.

Please help!

https://www.dummies.com/computers/operating-systems/windows-10/how-to-enable-network-discovery-and-configure-sharing-options-in-windows-10/

33 minutes ago, Lance Gaming said:

Please help!

I've had similar problems before when the computer I want to access is set to a public network. Try setting it to private if you don't already have it on that.

15 hours ago, Brian Furious said:

Must be a a firewall issue. Try to disable it and let us know

Tried disabling it but no luck there.

15 hours ago, sasamifan said:

I've had similar problems before when the computer I want to access is set to a public network. Try setting it to private if you don't already have it on that.

its already a private network

Is the PC connected to a wireless guest network? Is the PC plugged into a DMZ port on the router?

By default both of those are configured to not allow devices to talk to each other.