Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lady Fitzgerald

Unread Content not working properly

2 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I was catching up on posts using Unread Content when I ran into a dead in two hours down, say there was no more unread content. When I clicked on Unread Content again, I got the same message despite having numerous posts that I hadn't read and I'm sure there were several new ones posted while I was reading the previous posts.

This should be fixed now! Let me know if you have it happen again

Posted · Original PosterOP

I was catching up on posts using Unread Content when I ran into a dead in two hours down, say there was no more unread content. When I clicked on Unread Content again, I got the same message despite having numerous posts that I hadn't read and I'm sure there were several new ones posted while I was reading the previous posts.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Posted · Best Answer
2 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

This should be fixed now! Let me know if you have it happen again

15" MBP TB

Serenity: Intel 4960x | ASUS X79-E WS | ASUS DCUII 770 | Corsair 750D || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

What Drive Should You Get?

Have a question? Please, don't hesitate to ask me over PM or on Twitter @Bladeof_Grass

Posted · Original PosterOP

Will do. Thanks!

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!