How to appeal a ban from the discord server

The0x
On 11/11/2018 at 10:43 PM, The0x said:

*snip*

Contact a LTT Discord Server Moderator directly as the Mod team for the Discord Server and forums are different. 

Edited by wkdpaul

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

4 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Contact a LTT Discord Server Moderator directly as the Mod team for the Discord Server and forums are different. 

Umm, thanks for the advice. But how would I do that?

4 minutes ago, The0x said:

Umm, thanks for the advice. But how would I do that?

I believe Glenwing might be one of the 2 moderators who manage both channels, maybe give him a message with your Discord name. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, The0x said:

<content removed>

Whether it was meant to be offensive or not wouldn't pass an appeal on my Discord server, but that's because I don't tolerate any form of memes, trolling, or toxic behavior in an online community where we don't have any idea what anyone else is going through in their life right now. What might be a joke to some can be a huge trigger to others - an acquaintance from my grad year is no longer with us because of unnecessary trolls / attacks towards a part of their life they'd been struggling with throughout highschool and into adulthood... So please, everyone be nice and think about what others might be going through.

Edited by SansVarnic

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Jake (jakkuh_t) is main admin. Unless you know mod who is responsible and can appeal to them directly. Use forum PM.

But if it was up to me, you'd be out for at least a month. I'm all for second chances if you understand what you did wrong and will keep out of trouble. But as visually impaired I'm also in full agreement about banning use of the medical terms when not talking about medical condition. I've argued about this with forum mods in past too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, kirashi said:

Whether it was meant to be offensive or not wouldn't pass an appeal on my Discord server, but that's because I don't tolerate any form of memes, trolling, or toxic behavior in an online community where we don't have any idea what anyone else is going through in their life right now. What might be a joke to some can be a huge trigger to others - an acquaintance from my grad year is no longer with us because of unnecessary trolls / attacks towards a part of their life they'd been struggling with throughout highschool and into adulthood... So please, everyone be nice and think about what others might be going through.

Guess it took longer than 3 seconds lol

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

10 hours ago, kirashi said:

Good thing OP isn't talking about your Discord then! ? 

5 hours ago, Mutoh said:

Good thing OP isn't talking about your Discord then! ? 

While you're right, being nice applies across all aspects of life, be it my Discord, Jake's Discord, or people you meet in real life.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

-= Locked =-

Discussing moderation is not allowed. If you have an issue that requires discussion about moderation or actions taken by a moderator you will need to take the issue up with the Moderator or an Admin.

That said, the LTT Forum and the LTT Discord is moderated separately so you will need to take this issue to the attention of the Discord staff to discuss your issue. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER