No EFI USB PARTITION IS BEING MADE AFTER RESTORING USB WITH MAC OS HIGH SIERRA

So i have download hackintosh for my laptop after restoring pendrive with mac os High Sierra my system is not showing pendrive as efi or i cant boot to hackintosh via pendrive any idea

Yup bro my disk manager not showing efi i think i have lost my efi any tips how to get it back or how can i boot mac os high sierra without it

So what I'm guessing that you already installed it but you lost Clover on your USB. If you have another OS installed, there's an ISO version of Clover that you can flash on your USB stick

🙂

On 11/10/2018 at 9:57 PM, abhihere121 said:

Yup bro my disk manager not showing efi i think i have lost my efi any tips how to get it back or how can i boot mac os high sierra without it

have you tried calling apple tech support and pay $500+ to have them repair it for you? ?

No seriously, call them. They can tell you to do xyz 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Bruh i have windows i want to make it hackintosh my windows efi partition not showing up not in disk utility or any place

1 hour ago, abhihere121 said:

Bruh i have windows i want to make it hackintosh my windows efi partition not showing up not in disk utility or any place

you mean Apple doesnt offer support for or fix Hackintosh? oh damn. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, wasab said:

you mean Apple doesnt offer support for or fix Hackintosh? oh damn. 

Bruh why will apple help you and as we know apple will say come and sell us a kidney and get ur self a macbook pro

2 hours ago, duncannah said:

Just follow this guide (best guide out there, none of that UniBeast crap): https://hackintosh.gitbook.io/macos-internet-install/

Bro i have a windows pc how can i do the same as u suggest after restoration of high sierra no efi folder is created what should i do or any method for legacy boot although my mobo has uefi but it only show network boot no any devices

Loook if u have to install high sierra on windows u have to burn it into a pendrive after which efi partition of high sierra shows but my system is not showing that thing i mean efi partition

Clean reinstall and back up every file prior. That is my cure all for any OS related software. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

dose the USB drive have a GUID partition map??? because GUID is the only format that has a EFI partition. if it is GUID and it still docent work try updating the bios

On 11/19/2018 at 1:45 AM, FinnJim3 said:

dose the USB drive have a GUID partition map??? because GUID is the only format that has a EFI partition. if it is GUID and it still docent work try updating the bios

How to check guid par

open disk utility on your mac and then click on your drive and it should say what the partition map is 

11 hours ago, FinnJim3 said:

open disk utility on your mac and then click on your drive and it should say what the partition map is 

And for windows?

Just now, abhihere121 said:

And for windows?

In Disk Management right click any disk then go to properties, then volumes and it will tell you if it is guid or mbr