This Video will make you Want to get into Anime (The Graphics!)

Youbetternot

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

@0:37 XX- The Intro :D

Yea awesome music 

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

YOU SIR IS MISSING OUT

ASTROBOY WUDDUP

THATS JUST THE INTRO

YOU SIR IS MISSING OUT

yeah probably, ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

yeah probably, ^^

probably not, I don't think you are missing out on cartoon animation from a society of the most detached human beings I've seen lel

if everyone just started watching anime, the world would end due to lack of productivity

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

<-------- anime :3

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

probably not, I don't think you are missing out on cartoon animation from a society of the most detached human beings I've seen lel

stereotype much?

The graphics is a reason?... I guess it could to some people.. I would really say having some amazing stories, and the emotions they cause as more of a reason.. (I still watch 360p streams, and sometimes worse of most anime anyway.. )

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

The graphics is a reason?... I guess it could to some people.. I would really say having some amazing stories, and the emotions they cause as more of a reason.. (I still watch 360p streams, and sometimes worse of most anime anyway.. )

The Feels I understand, Guilty Crowns almost teared me apart

stereotype much?

I have plenty of Japanese people at my school. I has to deal with modern Japanese culture more than just a stereotype

Vice has done a couple episodes on how basically Japanese have no sense of affection and have commoditized basically every part of a relationship

here's just one of the videos 

I have watched a bit of anime on Netflix. Don't really like it.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I have plenty of Japanese people at my school. I has to deal with modern Japanese culture more than just a stereotype

Vice has done a couple episodes on how basically Japanese have no sense of affection and have commoditized basically every part of a relationship

here's just one of the videos 

I still think it sound pretty stereotypical. anyway, let's not argue ober stupid things.

I have watched a bit of anime on Netflix. Don't really like it.

In my opinion, the anime selection on Netflix is not so good.  Note this is just my opinion and I am aware that there are some good things on it.

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

I still think it sound pretty stereotypical.

just watch the video it's not a stereotype I'm not racists.

Racism is hatred towards a specific race. It's not them being biologically inferior or that they have some sort of weakness to other humans. 

I just find their culture extremely odd. Like this is taking it to the extremes of weird, not capable of human emotions. Go to 7:30 to see my point here.

I loved Death Note and Steins Gate and am planning to watch Sword Art Online especially with all this stuff about Oculus Rift Crystal Cove coming out. Also, Titan Fall looks pretty good, but some of the Anime is just plane old weird. I mean, just look at Japanese commercials and you'll understand. There are a few diamond in the roughs, but a lot of anime watching consists of sorting through a pile of un-watchable, childish crap. But that is not to say I don't like anime, I love anime!

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit