need specific gaming mouse for big hand!

i need a wireless gaming mouse that looks a bit like this! but i cant find any major companies that do this kind of mouseform! i neeed the restingforms on the right so that my ring- and little finger can rest on the mouse! with any other mouse i get a cramp there! i have a big hand too!

s-l640.jpg

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

Do you really need a wireless mouse? I have Large hands and G502 works just fine for shooters but its wired, but thats my preference. g900 Chaos should be pretty fine too but thats expensive, cheap wireless mice arent that good

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

Do you really need a wireless mouse? I have Large hands and G502 works just fine for shooters but its wired, but thats my preference. g900 Chaos should be pretty fine too but thats expensive, cheap wireless mice arent that good

i cant grip the mice i need to rest my hand on it otherwissse i get a cramp at my ringfinger! and wireless would be better but not absolutly nesesary!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

2 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i cant grip the mice i need to rest my hand on it otherwissse i get a cramp at my ringfinger! and wireless would be better but not absolutly nesesary!

G502 would be fine here for any FPS, You could go to your local Computer store and see if they have any on display

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

G502 would be fine here for any FPS, You could go to your local Computer store and see if they have any on display

once tried these! never again i got serious cramps! yust want to know if there are any mainstream mice that have the form i showed