Synergy 1 and 2 not allowing drag and drop

BootyDustBandit
Go to solution Solved by Synergy Team,

Hi there, thanks for tagging us. Microsoft released an API update that broke the file drag and drop feature (however, it still works from macOS to macOS). We have been trying to fix this, but it's taking longer than we expected. We are planning to remove the feature advertisement from our website since the fix could be a few months away. We really appreciate that this is really frustrating, especially if you bought the product for that particular feature. Normally we only issue refunds within 30 days of purchase, but in this instance, we are certainly happy to give you a refund if your purchase was more than 30 days ago. Would you mind contacting us so we can issue your refund? Thanks!

So....i got synergy and basically their forums have been useless in giving me answers as to why I can't drag and drop with synergy 1 pro or synergy 2 pro. 

Anybody know how to fix this?

Hi there, thanks for tagging us. Microsoft released an API update that broke the file drag and drop feature (however, it still works from macOS to macOS). We have been trying to fix this, but it's taking longer than we expected. We are planning to remove the feature advertisement from our website since the fix could be a few months away. We really appreciate that this is really frustrating, especially if you bought the product for that particular feature. Normally we only issue refunds within 30 days of purchase, but in this instance, we are certainly happy to give you a refund if your purchase was more than 30 days ago. Would you mind contacting us so we can issue your refund? Thanks!

10 hours ago, Nick Bolton said:

<snipped long post>

Thanks for the response, i've contacted support and already got a refund on the products we purchased. Again, Thank you for responding.