Decent Deals going on right now under $5.00

Paul Rudd

Found some pretty decent deals going on right now over at gamebillet. Click here for basically a list of all the games under $5.00. Try not to overlook any of these now. Like I said, some pretty decent deals to be picked up. Some are not so great but some can be hidden gems to some people if you catch my drift.

Also found this deal and this deal on Steam. Hard Reset Redux ends in 22 hours and Don't Starve ends on November 12.

Then there's this random deal I found over at GMG. Never actually played Bound In Blood but it's a decent 2009 title.

16 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

So what was the meaning behind it?

Just saying that "this" is on sale, doesnt mean too much

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

11 minutes ago, Slottr said:

doesnt mean too much

So why do it? I still don't know what this sale is that you speak of that is on sale if there's no link.

2 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

So why do it? 

i think he was saying you should instead of “this” say the name of what is on sale so people can see if they might be interested.. i.e. if minecraft was free but somebody wants to know if pubg is, they would not know without going through all those links because none of them are titled (hypothetically)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1 hour ago, A Random Dude said:

Also found this deal and this deal on Steam. Hard Reset Redux ends in 22 hours and Don't Starve ends on November 12.

Then there's this random deal I found over at GMG. Never actually played Bound In Blood but it's a decent 2009 title.

The names of what are on sale are right there. Hard Reset Redux, Don't Starve and Bound In Blood. I didn't think it would be confusing but since it can be I'll remember for next time. I actually just figured out how to use the link button yesterday so I am very new to it. Thanks for pointing this out.