Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Home

8 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

why? because i have so many computers?

Most likely because you admit to being fallible, not many people do that these days...

5 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

I seen more issues on forums regarding 8*8.1/10 than 7... 9_9

these days, most people use windows 8(.1) or 10 because it either came installed on their pc or microsoft force installed it (looking at you windows 10). 

7 is barely used by the mainstream who go to forums to solve most basic problems, because they generally buy low end machines that needs upgrading every few years because it will get slow, and a low end system from the 7 era is very slow these days.

unless you are saying you've seen less issues with 7 when 7 was still used by most people in the mainstream, then i have no arguments. 

She/Her

1 minute ago, imreloadin said:

Most likely because you admit to being fallible, not many people do that these days...

ah ok that makes sense. it seems logical to do so to me... i have biases and i can be misinformed so... 

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

ah ok that makes sense. it seems logical to do so to me... i have biases and i can be misinformed so... 

Yeah, most people will choose to argue until their blue in the face instead of admitting they were wrong though. I've never understood it either, guess people are just so caught up in making themselves appear intelligent at all costs that they forget that to err is to be human.

2 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

unless you are saying you've seen less issues with 7 when 7 was still used by most people in the mainstream, then i have no arguments.  

Yep, that is what i meant. And actually there are a lot of machines running 7 in the family and running just fine without issues(aside from user error OFC).

/thread.

It's now a chat thread. congrats fellas.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Just now, imreloadin said:

Yeah, most people will choose to argue until their blue in the face instead of admitting they were wrong though. I've never understood it either, guess people are just so caught up in making themselves appear intelligent at all costs that they forget that to err is to be human.

arguing all the time tires me out... i'd rather admit that i'm wrong than scream at someone for a while. it's a lot easyer :) 

Just now, jagdtigger said:

Yep, that is what i meant. And actually there are a lot of machines running 7 in the family and running just fine without issues(aside from user error OFC).

ah ok, then forget i said anything.

She/Her

47 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

why? because i have so many computers?

No, because you acknowledged that you could be wrong. Also, as a professional PC hoarder with over 50 last time I counted, five computers isn't really a reason to be impressed. xD

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

Just now, 2Buck said:

No, because you acknowledged that you could be wrong. Also, as a professional PC hoarder with over 50 last time I counted, five computers is hardly a lot. xD

damn 50? 

like i have a few one's that aren't listed in my signature, either because they are unused or i'm planning on selling them/not sure if i want to keep them... but damn 50? 

She/Her

3 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

damn 50? 

like i have a few one's that aren't listed in my signature, either because they are unused or i'm planning on selling them/not sure if i want to keep them... but damn 50? 

Yeah, I have a problem. Though, it's a nice problem to have. xD

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

-= Locked =-

Well this topic has pretty much left the rail some time ago.... not going to take the time to clean this up.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER