Ubisoft is the worst company and does not care about its players at all

shmoochie

EDIT:<removed content>

im not mad that there are tolls in this game, im mad that there is this ONE troll that has been reported tons of times by tons of players, I sent in video proof with him team killing/damaging easily over 40 probably even 50 times(im not even lying or excruciating) and that user is still not banned, if you can't understand that don't bother to say anything. I already got the don't play comments and the get thicker skin comments and that just tells me you don't understand. or you are not a competitive gamer.

so in the game R6 siege there is a ton of players who are toxic on purpose just because ubi doesn't do anything. and well its true they really do not give one single fuck.

there is one user who always plays and just team kills and team damages and they are always in my matches. in r6 if you team kill once you are fine, if you do it twice in the same match you get a cool down, so what this user will do is kill one person and then just shoot every teammate to 10HP or lower so we just die with one bullet. the fist time I encountered this user was 5 months ago and since then ive been in countless matches with this user on my team and on the other team. I just got into a match with him a few minutes ago and hes still doing the same thing just like he has the past 5 months. I report him every game, other players in the game say they report him too and he is still playing just fine with no bans. and no its not a new account its the same exact account, I know because he added me as a friend and I accepted just so I could show ubi his account.

I was getting sick of this user months ago so what I did was start to record almost every single game I was in with him then after I had a ton of different games I edited it to all the team killing/damage he did, put it into once video and sent it in to ubi, the clips of him being toxic are only from 10-15 sec long per clip with maybe two or three that are around 30 sec of him talking in voice chat saying he team kills for fun and because ubi doesn't care and the video is over EIGHT MINUTES LONG. the reply I get from ubi support was this and keep in mind ubi has a support option to report toxic players. so its not like I just made a tech support ticket to report him, they legitimately have a report a player option, anyways this is what ubi said to me "Thank you for reporting the player, we don't have the ability to ban players but we appreciate you letting us know" then I got a reply right after saying "I've added 500 renown to your account to thank you for stopping by". 500 renown is nothing you can play two or three matches and get 500 renown. I then asked the support agent if I can get the case escalated to someone who can ban the user and I get a reply saying that they will give the ticket to the appropriate team for review. and guess what? nothing happened no ban, no cool down no anything, and I know because I asked the user and he told me he never even got a temp ban. and this was about 1 month ago.

ubisoft implanted new cooldowns and a chat filter where you can't even say the word "coon" or you get kicked and a cool down for "toxic behavior" but they let people shoot team mates every single round and do this over and over and over and give no shits about it. the report player as toxic system is clearly just a facade to make it seem like they are doing something about trolls, but all their systems they have in place do is end up getting the real players banned. the real players will get mad about the troll so they might end up team killing them more then once and getting kicked and a ban or they might type a bad word in chat and get a toxic ban. 

at this point I see there is literally nothing we can do to get toxic players banned and R6 has to be my favorite game out right now, it used to be csgo but to me siege is a better csgo. ive spent over $100 on this game in in-game currency to unlock new ops and what not but now ill never give a single penny to ubi ever again. I would say ill stop playing siege but its the only game i enjoy and have enjoyed over the past year.

sorry about this rant but I think how ubi handles or doesn't handle toxic players is just ridiculous. and even if a player does get banned I know they can just buy a new account on a hacking website for cheap and start trolling all over again, but I know this user has also spent money on this game other then just paying for the game so him getting an account he spent money on banned would feel amazing.

I didn't name him as I don't know if name and shame is allowed here or not, I know on the r6 reddit page its not allowed.

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content

"there is a ton of players who are toxic on purpose just because ubi doesn't do anything"

I have pretty much never seen any dev do anything against a toxic community, this isnt just a ubisoft issue. Unfortunately, it is hard to ban people for being assholes. Its why I seldom game online anymore.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

2 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

the fist time I encountered this user was 5 months ago and since then ive been in countless matches with this user on my team and on the other team.

I know because he added me as a friend and I accepted just so I could show ubi his account. 

That's probably influencing the matchmaking to increase the odds of you two playing together. Unfriend them and block them. Should stop you from matching with them on your team at least.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Some ideas (I play siege a bit, only 2800 hours)

1. Stop playing with him ?????
2. Play ranked, people tend to TK less in ranked compared to Casual.

3. Play competitive siege; (ESL, CCS, IEG, Scrims with a team, etc. All teams will never TK unless its an accident, obviously)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

6 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's probably influencing the matchmaking to increase the odds of you two playing together. Unfriend them and block them. Should stop you from matching with them on your team at least.

Friending/unfriending a user has no effect on matchmaking.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

Just now, PacketMan said:

Just kill that little bitch whenever you see him.

I mean, I got a ban from Overwatch and I'm sure it was because while the enemies were taking the point, my team mates were all painting the walls, spamming quotes and/or with stupid characters that didn't help, and I get angry and told them to stop fucking throwing and that I was tired of those little assholes.

Just because of their fault.

It's okay to get a banning system, but most of them are extremely sensible.

he is really well known, no lie when hes on my team there as been many many times someone else on the team says (name here) is a team killer can we take turns killing him so we don't get banned and so he can't damage us

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

"there is a ton of players who are toxic on purpose just because ubi doesn't do anything"

I have pretty much never seen any dev do anything against a toxic community, this isnt just a ubisoft issue. Unfortunately, it is hard to ban people for being assholes. Its why I seldom game online anymore.

the issue is they let the same user do it over and over, csgo was even smart and added if you damage your team too much in one game you get kicked, if ubi added that system it would stop this player, as thats all he does. he might be able to damage people one or twice and Id rather have that then getting damaged every single round and losing the game no matter what. also if you read it all he had to be reported easily over 100 times by now, even cs go doesn't let that happen, reports on csgo do get handled.

i used to troll in cs go on an alt account when I was like 18 and that account even got banned from getting reported too much. also when you have tons of video evidence like I did, its shouldn't be hard to ban them

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

its due to the server we play on and the rank we play at, and I cant get out of this rank due to players like him. I was ranked gold, and because of team killers and trolls im in copper. the same rank he is. ive seen him on other teams as much as hes been on my team.

"i used to troll in cs go on an alt account when I was like 18" 

Starting to sound like some Karma to me.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Some ideas (I play siege a bit, only 2800 hours)

1. Stop playing with him ?????
2. Play ranked, people tend to TK less in ranked compared to Casual.

3. Play competitive siege; (ESL, CCS, IEG, Scrims with a team, etc. All teams will never TK unless its an accident, obviously)

I never play with him, its just matchmaking, rank and location lead to us getting matched a ton, honestly I seem to almost always get at least one other player in the same match the ive played with in the past

this is ranked play, if its was not he would be vote kicked.

I did not know siege had a ESL thing

2 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

"i used to troll in cs go on an alt account when I was like 18" 

Starting to sound like some Karma to me.

that was like 4 years ago and I have not trolled since. so sure its karma, and when I trolled it was not mean team killing trolling it was more annoying mic spam where they can just mute you if they don't like it. but sure its karma.

Just now, PacketMan said:

Isn't there an option to block the player? So he can't talk to you, or add you, or not having him as a team mate? Sorry, I don't know much about the game system

you can mute them in game but thats about all, blocking their Uplay account will just make it so they can't add you as a friend anymore you can still be in games with them.

1 minute ago, shmoochie said:

I never play with him, its just matchmaking, rank and location lead to us getting matched a ton, honestly I seem to almost always get at least one other player in the same match the ive played with in the past

this is ranked play, if its was not he would be vote kicked.

I did not know siege had a ESL thing

That sounds stupid. Try playing on a different server. The EU has two servers, Asia has 2 or 3, and the US has 4. You can change them in Gamesettings.ini in C:/Users/(Your pc username)/Documents/Games/Rainbow Six Siege/(Your player tag according to ubi, not your username)/Gamesettings.ini > scroll to the bottom and read the instructions.

What the fuck? Only Brazil and northern europe have been like that in my experience, and even that was rare. In casual it is extremely common.

Yeah, Siege is becoming quiet big with EG, G2, C9, Fnatic, and Faze to name a few in the esports scene.

1 minute ago, PacketMan said:

Isn't there an option to block the player? So he can't talk to you, or add you, or not having him as a team mate? Sorry, I don't know much about the game system

no, unfortunately there is not.

3 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

that was like 4 years ago and I have not trolled since. so sure its karma, and when I trolled it was not mean team killing trolling it was more annoying mic spam where they can just mute you if they don't like it. but sure its karma.

The only time I've ever TK'd is if someone is down and I go to humiliate them with an Ash charge and I'm like: lmao dont kill him
and the kill them anyway. My reaction is: You owe me a kill and because youre a random player i'm unfamiliar with, this is my repayment

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have a simple solution.
Do as I do, hide the chat.

Q: How many prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Yes.

2 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

There is not a "Global Block" but you have the option to Mute both Voice & Chat for all people in the current match.

Just now, MathiasVN said:

I have a simple solution.
Do as I do, hide the chat.

if you read the post it has zero to do with chat. he shoots you in the game so you have no HP so the enemy can 1 shot you with any weapon making it almost impossible to get a kill let alone win, he does this to every player on the team,

if you read the post it has zero to do with chat. he shoots you in the game so you have no HP so the enemy can 1 shot you with any weapon making it almost impossible to get a kill let alone win, he does this to every player on the team,

Play 5 Man,
Fuck R6S Matchmaking, join a Public Discord for Rainbow Six: Siege instead

1 minute ago, PacketMan said:

Wow... That is some kind of motherf****** level, I've never heard of that problem and that game has been out for 1-2 years

Well, I've always wanted that game, but had no friends who liked it, double pity

well for the last week or so I have not had a game with him and then tonight ruined that streak. if you go on steam discussions page for the game you will see tons of posts about team killers. 

but I think most people are missing the point here, its not about him killing or all that its about ubi letting trolls get away with it. even when you send a ticket with video proof they wont ban the user. even when in the video the user is literally saying "i do this became ubi doesn't care"

also that they have a report a player button in game that DOES NOTHING.

Just now, shmoochie said:

but I think most people are missing the point here, its not about him killing or all that its about ubi letting trolls get away with it. even when you send a ticket with video proof they wont ban the user. even when in the video the user is literally saying "i do this became ubi doesn't care"

So what?
It's a video game and it's a general problem.
This is not only for Ubisoft, CS:GO and many others have same issue of Toxic people and Trolls.

I think that you are making this a bigger deal than it actually is.

https://discordapp.com/invite/rainbow6

You know, i consider Ubi one of the best publishers out there if not the best, but this is a big issue they  need to address or else the game itself will not have a future.

If you don't want to meet toxic people don't play competitive online games.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

The support staff on the ubi page lacks the power to ban. Thats it.

Ubi does care but they are in a difficult position, turning off team damage will ruin the realism, a direction the devs do not wish to take.

Making punishments harsher is also a bad decision for all of the accidents that may occur. I've gotten banned for days before due to a series of unfortunate events, such as me throwing a grenade in a window and someone rappelling past and the nade bouncing and killing him and another teammate, or accidentally killing teammates while shooting enemies and other things. Accidents happen and harsh punishments for accidents is a bad spot to be in.

A global block is the best way theoretically, but the match making system doesnt support it and overhauling would take a while.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

If you don't want to meet toxic people don't play competitive online games.

if you are just going to reply with dumb stuff like this don't reply. this is the genera of games I like and I wont just stop playing them due to players, its ubis job to weed out trolls its not my job to stop playing a game I PAID FOR. did you even read the post? I can tell you maybe skimmed it.

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

The support staff on the ubi page lacks the power to ban. Thats it.

Ubi does care but they are in a difficult position, turning off team damage will ruin the realism, a direction the devs do not wish to take.

Making punishments harsher is also a bad decision for all of the accidents that may occur. I've gotten banned for days before due to a series of unfortunate events, such as me throwing a grenade in a window and someone rappelling past and the nade bouncing and killing him and another teammate, or accidentally killing teammates while shooting enemies and other things. Accidents happen and harsh punishments for accidents is a bad spot to be in.

A global block is the best way theoretically, but the match making system doesnt support it and overhauling would take a while.

see I like you, you understand and give real comments unlike the others saying to not play that game genera or that im making it a bigger deal then it is, they probably think im lyting when I say 5 months but im not, its legit been 5 months of running into this kid ruining my game.

i see what you are saying but honestly I have over 300 hours in siege and I accidentally team damaged or team killed so little, I have never been kicked for team killing ever in siege, even csgo has this system and at first people got mad about it but now people don't care since its more helpful then hurting. and the ones who do care are the trolls.

yes accidents happen but im sure they can keep tracking of team damage and see he is doing it EVERY GAME he plays and ban him for it. since you play alot you probably know that you can play game after game after game with out hurting a team mate.

also this user has been reported OVER and OVER, I myself report him every single game so thats probably 50+ reports right there, then most of the time the team mates report him too, so he should have so many reports by now. thats the issue, its not thats there are trolls in the game, its that there are some trolls who do this religiosity day and day and still dont get banned. tell me how that is fair?

see I like you, you understand and give real comments unlike the others saying to not play that game genera or that im making it a bigger deal then it is, they probably think im lyting when I say 5 months but im not, its legit been 5 months of running into this kid ruining my game.

i see what you are saying but honestly I have over 300 hours in siege and I accidentally team damaged or team killed so little, I have never been kicked for team killing ever in siege, even csgo has this system and at first people got mad about it but now people don't care since its more helpful then hurting. and the ones who do care are the trolls.

yes accidents happen but im sure they can keep tracking of team damage and see he is doing it EVERY GAME he plays and ban him for it. since you play alot you probably know that you can play game after game after game with out hurting a team mate.

also this user has been reported OVER and OVER, I myself report him every single game so thats probably 50+ reports right there, then most of the time the team mates report him too, so he should have so many reports by now. thats the issue, its not thats there are trolls in the game, its that there are some trolls who do this religiosity day and day and still dont get banned. tell me how that is fair?

Life isnt fair. I agree that the reports do very little if not nothing at the moment and they should do allot more but not every user is complaining a whole bunch about it. I would just suggest changing your server to a different one thats nearby so you dont run into him anymore.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

You know, i consider Ubi one of the best publishers out there if not the best, but this is a big issue they  need to address or else the game itself will not have a future.

I think ubi does make good games too, they look good and most of them have been good games. but they need to not make online games if they cant deal with a simple thing as banning a player when you have video of them team killing/ damaging easily over 40 times.