I'm new to fah are these results decent for the hardware?

Go to solution Solved by Gorgon,
2 hours ago, MaxTheDog73 said:

I have the power target maxed and a custom fan profile, I just let the turbo boost do the rest which takes it to around 1900MHz core at around 60-70°. It is always at voltage limit when under load so should I increase the core voltage? It's currently running at 330k ppd, on a WU that I started 20 mins ago. I also would have thought CPU folding performance would be better than 18kPPD for 10 threads at 3.4GHz.

Id give it a graphics clock offset first. Start with about +50, wait 10 minutes or so to check thermals then try another +10 or so. I can run my 1060s at 2050 and 2012 without crashing so you have some clock headroom left but it depends on the lottery. +75 should be safe but anything above that your risking crashes

I took your advice and back it to +100 on the core.  Sitting at 77C.  I was getting these blue screens on my computer with the code 0xc000000e, I did the latest update for windows and the issue seems to be fixed.  I was suspicious that the folding software had done something since I had never had this problem prior to the installation and running of it.  I'm glad the problem seems to be resolved and I can continue to put my pc to some good use.