should Linus review a chromebook?

Ashley MLP Fangirl

i think Linus should review a chromebook. a cheap one. 

i have a chromebook with a celeron N3060, which feels way faster than my Windows 10 tablet with a Z8350, because a chromebook doesn have Windows crap consuming cpu. 

i´d like the review to be from the perspective of someone who already has a main computer, because realistically a cheap chromebook like that would be hard to use as a main machine. 

She/Her

That would indeed be a good idea, seeing alot of people consider them.

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

Sure why not, but from what I heard chrome os is trash. Still would be nice to get Linus opinion on the subject

I’m definitely exploring this crazy world

I mean it would be interesting, but I think that it would be quite a negative video from the view of someone like Linus.

On a side note I thought that cromebooks had kinda died in the past year or so, but that is probably because of the education I am taking where a chromebook wouldn't be up to the task no matter what.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

I am pretty sure he has before.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

^ This, the video suggestion thread is sticky'd to avoid the multiplication of threads like this one.

Locked.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !