Gtx 1060 6 gb for 80 pounds

Hsuyaa

Hello everyone :). I have been searching on buy sell sites for a gtx 1060 for myself. I found a seller who was selling the card for a very nice price of 80 pounds british. But he took long to reply so i assumed he had sold it to someone. So in the mean time i found another guy who was selling me an msi gtx 1060 6 gb for 90 pounds. I bought it and paid him. 

Turns out the 1st seller contacted me back asking my details to send it. I was gonna decline him but i thought it could be a really good chance to make some profit buy selling the 1060 at a higher price. His is a gigabyte windforce 1060 6 gb. So what do you guys think? Should i play it and buy his card as well? Just need some advice :) 

Sure and flip it for a profit

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Well a 1060 for 80 quid sounds a bit suspicious to me. I personally wouldn't chance it if he is to send it to you instead of you picking it up and testing it before paying him.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Just now, martward said:

Well a 1060 for 80 quid sounds a bit suspicious to me. I personally wouldn't chance it if he is to send it to you instead of you picking it up and testing it before paying him.

Yeah i feel like that too. I will ask him for gpu-z pictures to verify. I guess that should be good

16 minutes ago, Hsuyaa said:

Yeah i feel like that too. I will ask him for gpu-z pictures to verify. I guess that should be good

If it is a scam then it's very easy to fake that though. Basically if you have 80 to blow and won't miss it that much if it turns out to be fake then go for it. If losing 80 pounds is actually a problem I wouldn't recommend it.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

1 minute ago, martward said:

If it is a scam then it's very easy to fake that though. Basically if you have 80 to blow and won't miss it that much if it turns out to be fake then go for it. If losing 80 pounds is actually a problem I wouldn't recommend it.

Haha alright got it :) thank you. I'll think over it.