Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rcmaehl

T̶h̶a̶n̶o̶s̶ Pizza Truck Pizza Truck - Pizza Hut's prototype truck robotically makes your pizza

On 11/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, Blackie Sheen said:

Honestly, could be said about any large pizza chain. The only pizza chain thats worth it for is Domino's and thats only because you can order a specially made pizza with only the stuff you want on it using their "Pizza configurator"

I would say because they have $7.99 carry out larges. That's about as good a deal you can get on a pizza from the typical delivery places.

F@H Team Rank: 42                                                              A single, faster GPU is better than two slower ones in SLI

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

My Truck --- 1998.5 24v Cummins || ECSB || 47RE, Goerend triple disk TC & shift kit || 4" Turbo Back, 22" KMC XD Bombs, Airdog II-4G Lift Pump

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Total invested: $360 USD (excluding 1080 Ti)

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:53 AM, Trik'Stari said:

I don't really understand your problem with pickup Trucks? America is a rather big country and a certain percentage of the country needs to move large objects that are too big for a car or van, but not big enough to warrant a box truck or larger vehicle.

There's nothing inherently wrong with them, but I get the impression that a lot of people buy a pickup just for the sake of buying a pickup. They are large and they pollute a lot, so using them for anything other than moving heavy loads is a bad idea. It's a bit like those huge off road cars - they have a niche use case but some people take them to the mall.

Other than that, they just look a bit funny to Europeans who are used to much smaller vehicles. Imagine if people showed up at a mall with a 10 wheeler - that's kind of how it feels to us.

...is there a question here? 🤔

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

1 hour ago, Coaxialgamer said:

We don't have  either of those in france though so i can't try them out unfortunately 

Though i have heard good things about papa john's

LMAO, you’re not missing out on much. You live in France. Food is 10 times better there. Your produce actually has flavour. 

yeah, ill just stick to my friendly neighbourhood pizzeria.

It only costs me 4.50€ (for the only pizza that counts: margherita), tastes good, fresh ingredients (not sure if benefit of italy, italy's countryside or romagna supremacy), and does not attempt to kill me

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

2 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

yeah, ill just stick to my friendly neighbourhood pizzeria.

It only costs me 4.50€ (for the only pizza that counts: margherita), tastes good, fresh ingredients (not sure if benefit of italy, italy's countryside or romagna supremacy), and does not attempt to kill me

Yeah, every time I'm tempted to order pizza, I remind myself that I can go get a pizza that is 1000 times better in 20 minutes, round trip.  Obviously, if you don't have a pizzeria in your area that you like, then you don't have that option, but I've known many people who were too lazy or just didn't care.  To each their own, I guess...

On 11/2/2018 at 3:06 PM, BuckGup said:

Wouldn't you rather have the best cooked pizza at the fastest time possible with no worries of people spitting on it? They could keep the servers but in the kitchen yeah no

Some people like spit topping.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, asus killer said:

What do you call something that is made in america for americans? 

I rephrase... American made for american use stupid pickup truck build by americans in an american factory by an american company that is a subsidiarie of a Japanese multinational

Better?

Eh Tacoma's sell pretty well worldwide even ISIS uses them they are that good. Lol

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240