High speed server (not google cloud, aws and vultr)

stwg11

I'm new to this site, I have some questions about the server. I'm a sneakerhead and also a supreme collector,

I need a high speed (prob3000 mbps for both download and upload) sever, which is not banned by www.supremenewyork.com

The server providers in the market like google cloud, aws and vultr are not working on supreme. Can someone please give me some advice? 

Thanks in advance.

oh, btw the server should be windows 2012. 

11 minutes ago, schwellmo92 said:

What do you mean by banner by www.supremenewyork.com ?

I cannot open the www.supremenewyork.com, when I tried to open this page, i got access denied (403).

Your question is very confusing.. If you server has the ability to open a web browser you might need to change the permission to view some pages. Servers normally block most pages to keep the server secure.

I'm confused.....

that to me looks like a clothing website? Why could you possibly need a 3Gbit/3Gbit connection and server to access a clothing/shoes website?

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 3:37 AM, Jarsky said:

I'm confused.....

that to me looks like a clothing website? Why could you possibly need a 3Gbit/3Gbit connection and server to access a clothing/shoes website?

It’s so he can buy the clothes before it sells out and then he resell it for profit on stock X 

On 11/2/2018 at 6:11 AM, stwg11 said:

I'm new to this site, I have some questions about the server. I'm a sneakerhead and also a supreme collector,

I need a high speed (prob3000 mbps for both download and upload) sever, which is not banned by www.supremenewyork.com

The server providers in the market like google cloud, aws and vultr are not working on supreme. Can someone please give me some advice? 

Thanks in advance.

You're on completely wrong perspective here. If a server show "Access Denied" it's something about rules. A server is not made to browse web pages. If you are trying to resell what they have you need a way to contact their back end system. This is commonly done with API. Sometimes you can also make an online store and import CVS to import all of their products.

You don't need 3Gb in upload and download speed to run a estore. You need a basic website with PHP and a database. You should also look at things like opencart and prestashop for the store itself.

My guess is he wants to monitor listings and place orders as soon as some items show up as available.

You're confused about some things.  It's highly unlikely you'll need such connection (3 gbps) in fact unless you're gonna pay around 1000$ a month, you're not going to get any QUALITY internet connection at that bandwidth.

You can rent dedicated servers that are connected at 10gbps even, but unless you pay A LOT , these connections are a lower quality kind,where individual connections between your server and various computers around the world don't get the highest speed possible and aren't the fastest routes.

For example, let's say you're in US and someone from Australia tries to download a file from your server ... your datacenter may route your packets to Hong Kong and then to Australia, instead of routing your packets through an ocean fiber cable that goes directly to Australia, simply because the datacenter pays 1$ per mbps for the Hong Kong fiber and maybe 1.3$ per mbps for the direct to Australia fiber.  

If a lot of datacenters from US route their packets through that bundle of fiber cables going to Hong Kong, that individual connection may be slower ... let's say only 50 mbps, compared to maybe 100-150 mbps for the "premium" direct fiber. 

The datacenter is not lying to you, if enough people connect to your server, in total your server will send 10 gbps of data to various people, it's just the bandwidth quality that's poorer.

So anyway, if you're into sniping and placing orders fast, you should be able to do that just fine with a 100mbps, but 1gbps connections these days aren't that more expensive (you're limited to a specific amount of GB or TB per month and you may pay extra if you go over, unless you order an unmetered connection which is more expensive and may be of the poorer quality bandwidth) 

You don't want to focus on bandwidth, you want to focus on LATENCY .. how long it takes for your commands to reach the server of that website. The closest your computer/server is to that website. If it takes 100 ms for your command to load a page to reach the server and 100 ms for the first data packet to come back, you're 200 ms slow. Doesn't matter that the packets then arrive at 1 gbps or whatever speed. 

You need to figure where the servers for that website are physically located and then look for datacenters as close as possible to that location and go from there.

The site uses the fastly CDN to serve content so you can't just use traceroute with the domain to figure out where the actual servers that pick your order are located.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:14 AM, stwg11 said:

I cannot open the www.supremenewyork.com, when I tried to open this page, i got access denied (403).

So by default the browser built in to the Windows server platforms will be very limited on what sites you can visit. The easiest solution to this would be to download and use a different browser like firefox. You can also make the browser operate in a much less restricted mode, but I haven't done that in so long I can't even give you the steps.

Here are the steps you would need to use:

https://prajwaldesai.com/disable-ie-enhanced-security-in-windows-server-2012-r2/

4 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

So by default the browser built in to the Windows server platforms will be very limited on what sites you can visit. The easiest solution to this would be to download and use a different browser like firefox. You can also make the browser operate in a much less restricted mode, but I haven't done that in so long I can't even give you the steps.

Here are the steps you would need to use:

https://prajwaldesai.com/disable-ie-enhanced-security-in-windows-server-2012-r2/

Not the case. Access Denied 403 is when a server only accepts HTTPS connections and someone is trying to connect via standard HTTP. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

Not the case. Access Denied 403 is when a server only accepts HTTPS connections and someone is trying to connect via standard HTTP. 

Humor me and try a seperate browser and then report back.

8 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

Humor me and try a seperate browser and then report back.

I've worked with windows servers for over 10 years... I know what I am talking about. Internet has a stupid security feature you need to disable in order for you to use the internet. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

7 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

I've worked with windows servers for over 10 years... I know what I am talking about. Internet has a stupid security feature you need to disable in order for you to use the internet. 

Either way his browser should be automatically using an SSL connection when requested via the url. So if it needs https it shouldn't require him to manually type it in when using a www url. I still think he should try a separate browser to take all of the iffy browser limits for windows servers out of the picture.

On 12/7/2018 at 4:29 AM, AngryBeaver said:

Either way his browser should be automatically using an SSL connection when requested via the url. So if it needs https it shouldn't require him to manually type it in when using a www url. I still think he should try a separate browser to take all of the iffy browser limits for windows servers out of the picture.

Windows Server defaults to IE with Enhanced Security which is super restrictive and does really odd stuff, in the name of security. Skeptical if it's the issue or not but it is likely that the Enhanced Security mode is blocking the redirection from http to https.

Far as I know this mode doesn't exist on desktop Windows OS, not that you could browse the internet with it on as it really is impossible without a billion exceptions in the exception list.