[US Newegg] BEGINNING OF BLACK NOVEMBER

TVwazhere

Newegg Doesn't really do "Black Friday" They tend to go all out for the entire month of November. Of course they'll only roll out certain product deals towards the actual day after thanksgiving, but until then It's always good to keep an eye on their newsletters!

Full Page

https://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Nov-0-2018/BlackNovemberStarts_Qp30zWW_01/index-landing.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL110118&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL110118-_-EMC-110118-Index-_-Header-_-ClickHere&et_cid=46569&et_rid=829725&et_p1=&email64=VFZ3YXpoZXJlQHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==

Some decent deals

SINGLE STICK 16GB DDR4 3200 $120

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820232090

Acer XG270HU 1440p 144hz $299

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009769

This particular monitor goes for $360+ everywhere else, though at $300 it only matches this monitor at Walmart that has a better stand with VESA mount...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AOC-Monitor-24-AGON-GAMING-Freesync-1ms-144Hz-QUAD-2560x1440-Res-VGA-DVI-D-HDMI-MHL-HDMI-2-0-DisplayPort-Built-in-3Wx2-Speakers-USB-3-0-x4-AG241QX/451242568?affp1=Gf2ssvCIn0M5cClvlZxbzAfXxGbjFWVJaxJnUrYVLKY&affilsrc=api&u1=&oid=223073.7200&wmlspartner=8BacdVP0GFs&sourceid=15961534323572106406&affillinktype=14&veh=aff

HP 250GB NVME M.2 SSD $48.99

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820326190

(Barely a deal, but a deal none the less. SSD prices have been falling like rocks!)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

13 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Newegg

Thank you for the heads up,  had in mind to check their site, but I was thinking Black Friday, thank you for the correction.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I'd love to go for the 16 gig stick, but two things for me..

1: It wouldn't match my other sticks so it'd look funky.

2: I'd have 3 sticks which would look even weirder for me

I'll be looking out for a great deal all month. Dell has a GREAT deal on their 24" version monitor that I want for $300. I just need the dang 27" model...

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

Why on Earth would you only put DVI as the output on it?

Probably was originally marketed as a mining focused model. But I personally like DVI and most of the monitors i have use it, so no biggie for me.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

16 hours ago, BarackOBatman said:

Probably was originally marketed as a mining focused model. But I personally like DVI and most of the monitors i have use it, so no biggie for me.

Correct! This was a mining card specific card. I believe they might have a custom BIOS so I dunno how that would affect it, or it's ability to be a cheap crossfire card.