Capture card recommendations

IAmAndre

Hi,

I need to buy a capture card urgently as I have to live stream an event. I've been doing it for the past two editions, and I know basically what their setup is. They will provide me the video signal through an RCA cable, and the video though an audio jack.

For the past two years, I had all the hardware ready, but this time I have to buy it myself. I've been looking for options on Amazon and I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/MiraBox-Loop-Out-Streaming-Recording-HSV321/dp/B07C6KCBYB

As you can see, this one supports HDMI only so do you think I will need an RCA to HDMI converter or would it be enough? Do you have another recommendation?

Thanks

EDIT: My bad, it's not an RCA cable but I'm sure you can help me find the name. It looks like an HDMI cable but it's use by professionals...

1 hour ago, Bustapalapeno said:

Are you talking about SDI? DisplayPort? XLR? Super confused what you are talking about. 

Yes, I eventually found out that it was SDI. So I decided to get an SDI to HDMI converter, then an HDMI capture card working through USB.

Can you provide more information about what you need and your budget? Will you be connecting it to a PC and if so what specs? What kind of content will you be streaming? Any details you can provide will help us give you recommendations that fit your situation.

-KuJoe