Computer crashes while exporting video in videopad video editer

I recently started a youtube channel for games and such, and i decided to do a google search for a free video editing software, and NCH videopad video editor came up, it sounded legit so i downloaded it, and every few videos i try to export with it crashes my computer, ive tried various different things, such as not upscaling my output video, to not overclocking my computer, it all ends the same, with my conputer crashing the same way it would if it overheated or a unstable overclock is applied, with the system just going black, has anyone else had this problem? Is it the software? A possible hardware issue? Im running a ryzen 5 1400 with 8 gigs of ddr4 ram (single channel)

Just now, Shimejii said:

Software issue probably. Is thermals an issue? Overclocking could be unstable with video encoding but safe for everything else. I would Try Davinci Resolve.

Im currently running the same project again on the same settings, and my about halfway through, temps are averaging. At about 54c at base clock speeds, i will try a few other softwares

12 hours ago, Magicpandajuice said:

Im currently running the same project again on the same settings, and my about halfway through, temps are averaging. At about 54c at base clock speeds, i will try a few other softwares

HitFilm Express is another one, and probably easier to learn than Resolve. However as its from company which sells mainly software, its filled with ads about buying full version. Resolve is more like Premier or Sony Vegas. Its from Blackmagic whose main business are professional video equipment and color grading software so they aren't as pushy about selling consumer software.

As for that software. It seems like it's running in 32bit more or otherwise doesn't fully utilize your CPU power. I have no idea why it would crash, but that kind of behaviour reminds me of AVS Video Editor I used years ago. Similar style to Videopad where they have free version only for selling cheap full version. Which ofc is always on sale to make it look better. I had so many issues with that, like no sound, impossible to export with added audio track, crashing during saving, crashing during export etc. Plus the fact that their support refused to honor their "100% moneyback guarantee". Not big loss, just €55, but still.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

if paying for software isn't an issue for u, u can try corel videostudio trial. really user friendly video editor