will this phone run PUBG mobile max settings?

iLostMyXbox21
Go to solution Solved by forregacc02,

A Pocophone F1 would do the trick. It's cheap, and has a Snapdragon 845 SoC which is the 2nd best SoC for gaming right now.

i really just want a phone that can run pubg max settings no stutter with Mobizen (or some recording app) recording it. since it has 2ghz and 4gb ram, i assume it will... but will it?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mind sharing the specifics?

What SoC is it running?

Is it a Snapdragon? If so, which model is it?

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

1 hour ago, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

Mind sharing the specifics?

What SoC is it running?

Is it a Snapdragon? If so, which model is it?

https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009724889199.html?wid=1817324#goodsDetail

That's a MediaTek Helio P23

To be brutally honest, max settings at PUBG isn't going to happen on that SoC, at least in terms of playability. The Mali G71MP2 just isn't powerful enough. 

Your best bet is probably a mix of low and medium settings if you want a good mix of visuals and playability 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

4 hours ago, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

That's a MediaTek Helio P23

To be brutally honest, max settings at PUBG isn't going to happen on that SoC, at least in terms of playability. The Mali G71MP2 just isn't powerful enough. 

Your best bet is probably a mix of low and medium settings if you want a good mix of visuals and playability 

wow youre smart..

but i have not bought it.. i am looking for a good phone to game on ?

3 hours ago, forregacc02 said:

A Pocophone F1 would do the trick. It's cheap, and has a Snapdragon 845 SoC which is the 2nd best SoC for gaming right now.

Seconded

For around $299 to get the 6GB + 64GB SKU, it’s a monster in the specs department with the Snapdragon 845 and 6GB of LPDDR4

darn big game :( 1.6Gig, it will take ages for my wifi to download it and try it out.

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch

4 hours ago, cretsiah said:

darn big game :( 1.6Gig, it will take ages for my wifi to download it and try it out.

i had to get an SD card just to be able to get it on my other phone