Xiaomi A2 Lite?

I should be getting a new phone very soon, I've done my research for the last 2-3 months and I've come to the conclusion that the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is the best choice for me and possibly for the price. It has everything I'd want, sadly it's not the "best" in any aspect but everything on it seems to be quite solid, unlike a lot of phones of which some have a great camera, CPU, display etc. but lack a few other features that are a must. 

There is one thing that I found a few different answers and I'm not sure which is true, that's about the A2 Lite's glass. Some sources say it's Gorilla glass 3, some say it's Gorilla glass 5 (I doubt this) and some say it's not Gorilla glass at all. I've watched those drop and scratch tests and the glass and screen seem to hold up great, although I've had people tell me theirs got scratched not long after getting them. But that's just something I'd like to know, I'll be getting a glass protector and a full flip case for it just to be sure anyway. 

But if anyone has any experience with it or knows of any good and/or bad things about the phone I'd appreciate if you'd share it to help me decide if I should go for it or pass. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X | CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120SE | Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 5600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RX7800XT | PSU: Cooler Master V850 V2 Gold | SSD: Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB M.2 NVME  | HDD: WD Blue 1TB x2 | HDD: WD Blue 2TB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl 

I was also considering this phone but the older sd 625 cpu, which also about 30 other xiaomi phones has, new and old made me pass, since the newer sd 636 which is a lot more powerful can be found on phones for about the same price. You might want to consider the redmi note 5 ai/pro or note 6 pro, if you don't mind miui, want faster cpu, and don't want a notch. But if you really want stock android, which is the a2 lite's main selling point and don't mind less performance which you may or may not notice depending on how you use it anyway.

Other phones you might consider that has sd 636 which is the cpu I recommend for within the price range of the a2 lite:

Nokia X6 - android one, usb type c port, looks a lot better than other phones in its price range imo, has a smaller 3060 mah battery

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 - not android one but very stock-ish and promised to have updates, has a bigger 5000mah battery