Remnants of a removed spoiler

seon123

In the post, there is a thing that says "Reveal hidden contents". However, the box is slightly glitched. If I expand it, the rest of the post shows up, but it says "Hide contents", and there's another glitched box there. Right under the disassembly part. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bcddffac3495193a846dbbfadcc587a2.png

image.thumb.png.2517a3584697ff77861bd649d4bc8687.png

How do I remove the broken spoiler? It doesn't appear in the editor, and I've tried saving the edit without doing anything. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.057ac294f001c326c317953633094ba0.png

:)

I've fixed your post, but unless you can find a reproducible way of getting it into that state, IPS are unlikely to be able to do anything about it, and I'm not able to change editor stuff.

HTTP/2 203

6 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've fixed your post, but unless you can find a reproducible way of getting it into that state, IPS are unlikely to be able to do anything about it, and I'm not able to change editor stuff.

Thanks. 

Can't figure out how to reproduce it. But the broken spoiler box seems to appear when copy-pasting a spoiler. 

Doing that below

. The case is all plastic, with a metal mounting plate. Overall, it's fairly sturdy, with little to no flex. Here is a picture of the keyboard:

Reveal hidden contents

It looks decent, but not great. Especially that blue part around the macro keys stands out, but not in a good way. Glossy plastic is as bad as ever; fingerprints and oils everywhere. The mou

And when copy-pasting an open spoiler

icture of the keyboard:

Hide contents

g710-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.png

It looks decent, but no

10 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

going off topic here.... can you help me access the site using my email instead of my steam account? is there a way to replace the way I log in? made a post like 8 months ago and nobody has replied yet

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

3 hours ago, aezakmi said:

going off topic here.... can you help me access the site using my email instead of my steam account? is there a way to replace the way I log in? made a post like 8 months ago and nobody has replied yet

If you go to https://linustechtips.com/main/lostpassword/, you can go through the forgot password flow, which will allow you to set a local password even if you didn't have one in the first place.

4 hours ago, seon123 said:

Thanks. 

Can't figure out how to reproduce it. But the broken spoiler box seems to appear when copy-pasting a spoiler. 

Doing that below

. The case is all plastic, with a metal mounting plate. Overall, it's fairly sturdy, with little to no flex. Here is a picture of the keyboard:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

It looks decent, but not great. Especially that blue part around the macro keys stands out, but not in a good way. Glossy plastic is as bad as ever; fingerprints and oils everywhere. The mou

What browser are you using?

HTTP/2 203

24 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you go to https://linustechtips.com/main/lostpassword/, you can go through the forgot password flow, which will allow you to set a local password even if you didn't have one in the first place. 

thanks it worked! now I can finally uninstall that program

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

26 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

What browser are you using?

I used Chrome on Windows 10. 

Very interesting, I've literally never seen this happen or caused it myself, and I'm pretty sure I've copy-pasted them before.  Well, I know for a fact I've done it with quotes and they're not really different are they?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.