Windows 10 BSOD

Xiauj

Hello all,

I'm a bit confused and need some advice about what just happened recently on a normal evening. It's about 1AM and about 10-20-ish ago minutes when writing this, I got a Windows 10 BSOD. I can't remember what exact time it was whilst writing this currently but I just looked in the Event Viewer via Windows 10 and I see a ton of events called "Information" with the date and time/source/ID etc... and yes I do see about 6 or so called "Error" but they happened at around 1PM today (Friday) in the afternoon which was around 11-ish hours, lol.

I somewhat saw the full error message but didn't get a chance to write it down unfortunately, otherwise I would have researched it. I honestly don't know what could have caused it. I was just watching Netflix and playing a game and that's when it crashed on Me.

So basically what I need help with is, should be I very concerned? Because I think this is My first BSOD on this PC and I don't know why.

Thanks

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3

Did you set a restore point at any time before you got the BSOD? Do you have backups in case it isn't something that goes away. BSOD's can occur for a ton of different reasons.

Netflix and Gaming cool. Did you happen to have Chrome or other browsers open but not active at the time or any other resource hog (only with multiple tabs). Just trying to see if it was memory related. 

3 minutes ago, RuZoG said:

Did you set a restore point at any time before you got the BSOD?

Not sure what that fully means.

4 minutes ago, RuZoG said:

Do you have backups in case it isn't something that goes away. BSOD's can occur for a ton of different reasons.

Backups for My personal files or..? o.O

And yeah I agree, I've seen loads of BSODs online haha

5 minutes ago, RuZoG said:

Netflix and Gaming cool. Did you happen to have Chrome or other browsers open but not active at the time or any other resource hog (only with multiple tabs). Just trying to see if it was memory related. 

I do currently have Google Chrome open with a few pinned tabs and that's about it. Google Chrome has been odd recently and I'm still thinking about changing browser but for now I'm sticking with Chrome. Oh and by the way, I normally have/have-had Chrome/Netflix/[Game] open like this the past few days/weeks and it hasn't caused a BSOD then, only tonight which is odd.

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3