Space bar doesn't work on keyboard

DenTechs

I bought a Redragon k552 and the space bar doesn't work. In the windows 10 search bar it works fine but anywhere else it doesn't do anything.

Could someone suggest a solution to this problem short of buying a new keyboard?

Thanks in advance.

33 minutes ago, 12dzgaming said:

I bought a Redragon k552 and the space bar doesn't work. In the windows 10 search bar it works fine but anywhere else it doesn't do anything.

Could someone suggest a solution to this problem short of buying a new keyboard?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Have you tried fixes like the ones listed on this site https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-spacebar-not-working-windows-10/ ?

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

3 minutes ago, 12dzgaming said:

no it didn't work, sorry

Please use the quote button (The leftwards arrow beneath a reply) so I am notified of your reply please

I read the motherboard's manual PDF and I couldn't find anything. Try uninstall the keyboard's drivers, reboot the computer and let it re-install the drivers. If not, try this:

Click "Start" and select "All Programs." 
Click "Accessories" and select "Ease of Access." 
Click "Ease of Access Center." 
Click "Make Keyboard Easier to Use." 
Click "Set Up Sticky Keys." Deselect the checkbox that says "Turn on Sticky Keys When Shift is Pressed Five Times." Make sure the box that says "Turn on Sticky Keys" is not checked. Click "OK" to save your changes. 

Click "Set Up Filter Keys." Uncheck the box that says "Turn on Filter Keys." Click on the checkbox next to "Turn On Filter Keys When Right Shift Is Pressed For 8 Seconds" to deselect it. Click "OK" to save your changes. 
Click "OK" again to save all of the keyboard accessibility changes you have made. 

I hope this helps

i tried this and it didn't work i believe it is a hardware problem as it does the same thing on other computers with different Os's

7 minutes ago, 12dzgaming said:

i tried this and it didn't work i believe it is a hardware problem as it does the same thing on other computers with different Os's

Alrighty no worries, you're still under warranty if you just purchased it so you may as well return it for another keyboard