Case Exhaust Fan Quit Working?? NZXT H440

Alphabet

So I notice that my cases exhaust fan quit spinning on the NZXT H440. I unplugged a couple of wires that went to the fan control module(not sure what the proper term is) and it started working again. That was yesterday and today it is not spinning again. All my other fans work fine its just this one. My friend helped me OC my GPU a little bit but I'm not sure if it really did anything. He also helped me set up a custom fan curve but I didn't touch it prior to unplugging the wires and it working. If you know what could cause this please let me know, Thanks!

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

Overclocking the GPU had nothing to do with your Fan not working. Sounds like the Fan controller is not working properly and you should direct plug the fans into the motherboard.

i had a feeling it was nothing to do with that but i wasnt sure about the custom fan curve. i thought maybe it would have disabled it but all other fans work properly so i dont know why just the exhaust fan would be the only one not working. ill try that. where can i plug it in at?

i have a  ASUS Prime X370-Pro

Just now, Alphabet said:

i had a feeling it was nothing to do with that but i wasnt sure about the custom fan curve. i thought maybe it would have disabled it but all other fans work properly so i dont know why just the exhaust fan would be the only one not working. ill try that. where can i plug it in at?

i have a  ASUS Prime X370-Pro

GPU fans are not controlled in bios (unless its a Custom cooler with fans plugged into the mobo)

Look up your motherboard diagram, look for fan headers, and place it in the closest one thats not labelled CPU_FAN 

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

GPU fans are not controlled in bios (unless its a Custom cooler with fans plugged into the mobo)

Look up your motherboard diagram, look for fan headers, and place it in the closest one thats not labelled CPU_FAN 

okay thanks for the help