The Most User Friendly/Easiest 3D Modelling Software?

I have an unanswered old question about which one is the most user friendly 3D design software? The one with the easiest to use to design 3D models.

Currently I'm using Rhinoceros6 and still learning how to 3D modelling on it.. I'm still green in a 3D design and autodidact. Should I stay with Rhino6 or move to other software before I go too deep into Rhino6?

The main objective is to make any 3D printing stuff for my own needs..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

Just now, JCBiggs said:

solidworks for 3d real life CAD type stuff.  very straight forward.  if your talking about 3d design for 3d visuals like games, i have no idea. 

The main objective is to make any 3D printing stuff for my own needs..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

4 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

solidworks ... save as stl... send stl file to printer.  easy. 

Have you ever worked on Rhinoceros? If you have experience with Rhino, could you give some insight to me about Rhinoceros vs Solidworks? Rhinoceros is the only software I've tried so far..

BTW I'll give a try to Solidworks

Forget to say, that it has to be for Windows (10 64bit)

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

I used Fusion360 to design some parts to be 3d printed. Its really not bad (that being said I am familiar with Autodesk UI)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, Levent said:

I used Fusion360 to design some parts to be 3d printed. Its really not bad (that being said I am familiar with Autodesk UI)

OK, noted.. I'll give a look for it and research.. thanks..

What its Pros and Cons?

5 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

ive never used rhino. I have used solidworks, NX, pro-e and fusion.  fusion is ok if you are fine with cloud software and its cheap.

What its Pros and Cons?

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

16 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

OK, noted.. I'll give a look for it and research.. thanks..

What its Pros and Cons?

What its Pros and Cons?

Cons:

• its not free
  • its not an one time purchase
  • its expensive
  • no student licence

Pros: I already spent a shit ton of time in 3dsmax back in highschool so I controls dont feel weird for me.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, Levent said:

Cons:

• its not free
  • its not an one time purchase
  • its expensive
  • no student licence

Pros: I already spent a shit ton of time in 3dsmax back in highschool so I controls dont feel weird for me.

False, Fusion is free for all hobbyist and company doing less than 60,000$ a year

I currently heavily use Solidworks. I have used in the past SolidEdge, NX, Creo, Rhino, Blender, ZBrush, Fusion, Inventor, Maya, 3DS Max and SketchUp.

Let me explain that this list is NOT if the software is better than the other, it's listed as how user friendly it is and easy for someone that know sweet ****all about

part production or modeling. Also it's only from the list i have worked with so i don't have Catia there as i have played with it only for a few months. If you don't know what an UCS or a Plane is this list is for you.

1 - SolidEdge and 3DS Max (only recent versions, back in Max 5 and before that it was a mess for starters)

2 - Inventor and Fusion (pretty much a light version of inventor)

3 - Solidworks (Very similar to SolidEdge but buggier)

4 - NX (if you think Solidworks 7,500$ is too expensive, try 8 times more)

5 - Rhino or Blender (depends on the person)

That being said, as you plan to make hobbyist 3d for probably printing or anything else, you cannot go wrong with Fusion plus everything is saved in the cloud and accessible everywhere.

1 minute ago, Franck said:

I currently heavily use Solidworks. I have used in the past SolidEdge, NX, Creo, Rhino, Blender, ZBrush, Fusion, Inventor, Maya, 3DS Max and SketchUp.

Let me explain that this list is NOT if the software is better than the other, it's listed as how user friendly it is and easy for someone that know sweet ****all about

part production or modeling. Also it's only from the list i have worked with so i don't have Catia there as i have played with it only for a few months. If you don't know what an UCS or a Plane is this list is for you.

1 - SolidEdge and 3DS Max (only recent versions, back in Max 5 and before that it was a mess for starters)

2 - Inventor and Fusion (pretty much a light version of inventor)

3 - Solidworks (Very similar to SolidEdge but buggier)

4 - NX (if you think Solidworks 7,500$ is too expensive, try 8 times more)

4 - Rhino or Blender (depends on the person)

you can get NX for around the same as solidworks. its the add ons that kill you.  solidworks includes alot of useful tools.  when you start adding modules to NX that basic design seat reaches 40k pretty quickly. im about to buy solidwork plastics, and another premium seat. going to be right about 20k

2 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

you can get NX for around the same as solidworks. its the add ons that kill you.  solidworks includes alot of useful tools.  when you start adding modules to NX that basic design seat reaches 40k pretty quickly. im about to buy solidwork plastics, and another premium seat. going to be right about 20k

But NX basic have much more to offer than solidworks basic. But yes both price can add up very quickly. Solidworks Premium for flow and FEA and electrical and you hit the 25k+ easily (depending on your seller i guess).

But solidworks plastic does it really offer much more than the Basic/Premium, i mean i used to have it but never used it. I always thought it was just more material options which you can go on the manufacturer site and grab the data and create it manually yourself.

1 minute ago, Franck said:

But NX basic have much more to offer than solidworks basic. But yes both price can add up very quickly. Solidworks Premium for flow and FEA and electrical and you hit the 25k+ easily (depending on your seller i guess).

But solidworks plastic does it really offer much more than the Basic/Premium, i mean i used to have it but never used it. I always thought it was just more material options which you can go on the manufacturer site and grab the data and create it manually yourself.

im not sure what you mean buy it doesnt offer more.  Plastics is a full Melt Flow and warpage simulation add-in.  simulating everything from gate and cavity pressures to cooling line generated warpage and cycle times.  Its a hell of an upgrade if you work in plastics and dont have any FEA.   moldex 3d  is the best there is but its 50k.  Autodesk mold flow and NX mold flow are really just ok imo. 

31 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

im not sure what you mean buy it doesnt offer more.  Plastics is a full Melt Flow and warpage simulation add-in.  simulating everything from gate and cavity pressures to cooling line generated warpage and cycle times.  Its a hell of an upgrade if you work in plastics and dont have any FEA.   moldex 3d  is the best there is but its 50k.  Autodesk mold flow and NX mold flow are really just ok imo. 

ahhh so plastic is not only plastics. It has lots of features like molding and FEA-ish for molding if i understand you correctly. As for NX i meant that the basic NX has more features than Solidworks basic. But is a tad more expensive too but i haven't seen a case when NX Basic with no module was enough.