g2a legit?

zindan
Go to solution Solved by Teddy07,

Never had any issue with a keysellerwebsite or sellers on ebay. So yeah it is legit.

5 minutes ago, zindan said:

Hello, is G2a Legit? 

As legit as paying someone 10 dollars for a 20 dollar iTunes gift card

Edit: And just to clarify, you may purchase a legit 20 dollar gift card (or game) for way less than what it's retail value is...  you just don't know how the person obtained the 20 dollar iTunes gift card.

it depends what you mean, Is it legal to buy from there, yes.
is the way that 90% of the games on there are produced (Torrenting) legal, no

Is it legitimate, ermm about as legitimate as buying torrentented games can be

1 minute ago, BisquTz said:

I am buying a steam game which is gonna be played from steam so how caan it be torrented ? 

Care to explain?

I've bought a good amount of games and even a few psn codes over the years , I've only had one problem which was solved the same day! 

Buy from well known sellers with a good reputation , you can trust them more than others!

not sure where the codes came from though... but they work

3 minutes ago, BisquTz said:

FYI you're just getting keys for games from there. The legitimacy of the source of those keys is questionable. Buying a torrented game is simply illegal. G2A is a grey area.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Torrented games da phuc? G2A selling keys not games mate.It seems like someone hasn't use G2A at all.

I used G2A multiples time and I never got a fake key at all, but make sure you add G2A protection in your order, so if you got a fake key they will do refund it or exchange it. 

I used g 

Just now, zindan said:

I am buying a steam game which is gonna be played from steam so how caan it be torrented ? 

Cool thing i found out: You don't have to pay for buyer protection to be protected. It's just like a fast lane. Also, compare the price to Kinguin before you buy. 

G2A has it's sellers, it's like an ebay for video games, sellers have ratings and feedback count, that's how it works.

It's very hard to find a scam but if you do it's them giving you a different item.

It's safe to use and I bought Black ops 3, fran bow and RWBY from there.

Dont waste time with g2a guard either, just make sure the seller has a high rating.

System Specs

GPU - Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080

CPU - Intel i5 8600k @ 4.8Ghz

Motherboard - Asus ROG Z370-F Gaming

Ram - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000Mhz

Cooler - NZXT Kraken x62

PSU - Corsair RM550x

Storage - Samsung 860 EVO 250GB / 1TB Barracuda

Case - NZXT H500

Just now, zindan said:

Well they mass buy keys when they're on a heavy sale (ie Black Friday/Cyber Monday)

Then they sell them once the games have reached a new stable medium price and sell below that so they still profit from when they bought it as its lowest point. 

Example:

I buy keys for $9.99 during a summer blowout

(wait several months)  The game is now priced at 39.99

I now sell for 19.99 (wow what a deal right)

That's just how SOME of them work. I'm sure someone who knows about torrenting will explain it though. 

Just now, Supportsneedlove said:

Cool thing i found out: You don't have to pay for buyer protection to be protected. It's just like a fast lane. Also, compare the price to Kinguin before you buy. 

Buyer protection is like a warranty or insurance. 

1 minute ago, DaPhuc said:

but make sure you add G2A protection in your order

Like i said earlier, you actually don't have to. Nor do you have to when using Kinguin (although their support is a lot faster). 

I BOUGHT  a steam code for skyrim special edition. And it is legit right ? It works and all so I don't see the issue really ? 

Its not torrented or anything right ? Its working on steam now so yeah. 

1 minute ago, DVA said:

Well they mass buy keys when they're on a heavy sale (ie Black Friday/Cyber Monday)

Then they sell them once the games have reached a new stable medium price and sell below that so they still profit from when they bought it as its lowest point. 

Example:

I buy keys for $9.99 during a summer blowout

(wait several months)  The game is now priced at 39.99

I now sell for 19.99 (wow what a deal right)

That's just how SOME of them work. I'm sure someone who knows about torrenting will explain it though. 

A lot of people do that with humble keys as well. You can usually find pretty decent prices if you miss a sale. 

Never had any issue with a keysellerwebsite or sellers on ebay. So yeah it is legit.

1 minute ago, DaPhuc said:

Buyer protection is like a warranty or insurance. 

You can believe me or ask their customer support as I did. I'm just saving you the hassle. 

1 minute ago, VegetableStu said:

buy directly on steam. it's been a while since this article, but I still don't feel right about it

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/LeszekLisowski/20141001/226840/How_to_get_every_game_on_STEAM_for_free.php

Nahh, steam costs 100% more. F taht. I got it on steam from G2a. Same thing different price. 

2 minutes ago, zindan said:

I BOUGHT  a steam code for skyrim special edition. And it is legit right ? It works and all so I don't see the issue really ? 

Its not torrented or anything right ? Its working on steam now so yeah. 

Nothing to worry about it man. 

9 minutes ago, BisquTz said:

you have one hell of a twisted way of thinking, please DM me the name of whatever you are taking/smoking/drinking/injecting.

OP: Worst case scenario is that you dont get buyers protection and games license gets revoked on steam (which happened to me once and I got burned for that one)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

just a warning, stuff like this happened in the past: https://www.vg247.com/2015/01/26/digital-copies-of-far-cry-4-are-being-deleted-from-uplay/

But I've also bought games from there. Hell, I bought the DLC for Skyrim since I didn't want to pay $60 later for a 64bit Skyrim with some texture mods

Also, for a more legit site, there is sites like GreenManGaming. Also, heard good things about cdkeys.com but not sure.

-= Topic Locked =-

58 minutes ago, zindan said:

Hello, is G2a Legit? 

its grey market so purchase at you own peril.

50 minutes ago, zindan said:

This question is not allowed so ill be locking this thread. . .

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER