Which Huawei?

lka
Go to solution Solved by airENOwevEr778,

Huawei Y7 Prime is more recent but Huawei P Smart has better specs. I'd personally go for HUawei P Smart.

I need help.Which one of this two phones do you recommend me to buy,and please tell me just between these two and no other ones.Huawei Y7 Prime or Huawei P Smart.I need phone mostly for YouTube but I like to game also so I need to know which one is better for gaming and for basic use.

Neither if you can get the Pocophone F1.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

• 2 weeks later...

P Smart is better, although Honor 9 Lite is cheaper and slightly better (looks and performance).

Or a used Huawei Mate 10 Pro, very cheap and have the same specs as a P20 Pro!

Huawei Y7 Prime is more recent but Huawei P Smart has better specs. I'd personally go for HUawei P Smart.

moto e5 play. was  350$ cheaper than the p20lite or whatever their flagshipname is

But then again i dont care about  camera 'functions'   so to each their own... overpriced digital cameraphonecomputer to buy.

7 hours ago, Neo-revo said:

moto e5 play. was  350$ cheaper than the p20lite or whatever their flagshipname is

But then again i dont care about  camera 'functions'   so to each their own... overpriced digital cameraphonecomputer to buy.

looks it up     

WOAH IT HAS A SNPADRAGON 425??

im not sure if thats sarcasm,  haven't paid attention to chip code names, just know that this phone is way better then the s4mini i was on and finally killed by destroying the digitizer pulling off the glass

13 hours ago, jefire411 said:

WOAH IT HAS A SNPADRAGON 425??

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 6:03 PM, GoldenLag said:

neither if you can get a Nokia 6.1 or 6.1 plus or just the 6

ohh nice the 7.1 plus will be released soon

hope its not too expensive

3 minutes ago, Technomancer__ said:

ohh nice the 7.1 plus will be released soon

hope its not too expensive

same price as the Nokia 7 plus on release i believe.

also this post is old

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

same price as the Nokia 7 plus on release i believe.

also this post is old

• Tanvir
  •  uNV
  • 8 hours ago

This phone is now available in Bangladesh but the price is too damn high ! They are asking about 330usd or 27.5k taka for 4/64!! Really bad and feeling sad Waiting for price drop

found a comment 

20 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

also this post is old

not really but ok..  a few weeks is not old.  unless your a millennial or worse

2 hours ago, PacketMan said:

the S4 Mini used to be good ,but fucking expensive so it was never worth it)

idk i got mine for free...    but still glad im not using it any more

1 minute ago, Neo-revo said:

not really but ok..  a few weeks is not old.  unless your a millennial or worse

in a forum anything that is more than a week old and isnt a long time thread like Heaven Society and such is old.

Just now, GoldenLag said:

in a forum anything that is more than a week old and isnt a long time thread like Heaven Society and such is old.

Where is this law?

Old to me is more than 3 or 4 months with out a view.

sorry you see things differently but that doesn't make you right,  Nor does it me.  Im just pointing out your shortsightedness.

Just now, Neo-revo said:

Old to me is more than 3 or 4 months with out a view.

i mean, i believe this forum marks it as old after a certain amount of period, and that is a conservative estimate to keep super old in-active threads from reemerging. 

2 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

sorry you see things differently but that doesn't make you right,  Nor does it me.  Im just pointing out your shortsightedness.

not everything more than a few weeks old is old, im talking in context of this forum and how active it relativly is and how quickly it cycles posts. in this context anything a few weeks old is quite old as it most of the time has slid quite a few pages past the first page.

4 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

Where is this law?

whatever the timer is when the forum marks the thread as super old. it is probably about 3 months to 6 months before that happens. if you would call that a "law"

9 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

unless your a millennial or worse

sorry, but i do not confine myself against generational shenanigans of saying gen [insert thing here] is lazy or impatiant as literally every generation that has gone past have done the exact same thing. 

if this liniarly increased you would think newborns today would have the memmory, the patience and will of a goldfish. 

15 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

the patience and will of a goldfish. 

the linearity, is not  the fault of the kids.  Its the World that surrounds them.  at a personal, public, and localization(like country of origin) 

Every one is told how they will be more or less when they are young, Not so much as them exactly. but they learn about life/history.   And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  (most sheeples) 

So its not people actually making dumber(physically-unavoidable) kids, its more like the result of poor parenting and social circumstances rather than true ability.

thanks for clarification of all other points @GoldenLag,  then by your definition this post is aging,  but may come up if some one searches for a thread to see if a thing is up before posting

also my GBA mods thread is still on the first page. and i havent even looked at it since before Halloween

11 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

So its not people actually making dumber(physically-unavoidable) kids, its more like the result of poor parenting and social circumstances rather than true ability.

personally i think people are like they allways have been, and society progresses like usual and the generational difference is exagerated a bit by media and people themselves. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

generational difference is exagerated a bit by media and people themselves. 

Yes,    good point,  the media generalizes..  even what i am saying doesn't apply fully to every one.  Just the past 20-30 year we/new kids got a never ending cycle of better and better.  To the point now i hear about Electronic Device Withdrawal of 3-4 yr old kids.. that's what i mean by poor parenting.   iPad kept their kids attn, but even then it became out of hand. Look at the results: if they had just bothered to interact with their kids like humans used to......