Any GTX 1080's without the second slot display outs?

The Elder Smurf

I am looking for a second GTX 1080 to throw in SLI (because of how cheap they are right now used) and my main issue is I can't find one that doesn't eat the second slot with one display out (usually the obsolete DVI). Obviously I will be putting a waterblock on the card or this wouldn't matter anyways. This is a must because I have a capture card and a USB card that I also need to have in the system and by putting the second GPU in I would have to block one of the x1 ports because of a stupid DVI connector. So does anyone know of any or am I stuck with 1 gpu until I switch cards entirely?

If you cant find one, I guess you can do this: 

Desktop: 2014 Mac Mini 2.6ghz i5 upgraded to Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb Phone: iPhone 6+ 64gb RGB: Some random strip I got at walmart for 4 bucks :P 

8 minutes ago, The Elder Smurf said:

I am looking for a second GTX 1080 to throw in SLI (because of how cheap they are right now used) and my main issue is I can't find one that doesn't eat the second slot with one display out (usually the obsolete DVI). Obviously I will be putting a waterblock on the card or this wouldn't matter anyways. This is a must because I have a capture card and a USB card that I also need to have in the system and by putting the second GPU in I would have to block one of the x1 ports because of a stupid DVI connector. So does anyone know of any or am I stuck with 1 gpu until I switch cards entirely?

the only single slot 10 series cards i know of is the katana series from galax and i think they only make a 1070 katana, otherwise you can remove the DVI port with some time and a soldering iron then just trim the bracket to one slot height and make sure your waterblocks clear 

Buy a better board or get a riser for one of the other cards. 

Im always down for some modding but I try to avoid stuff like that.  

Gettinf rhe right card will be quite difficult. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

5 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Buy a better board or get a riser for one of the other cards. 

Im always down for some modding but I try to avoid stuff like that.  

Gettinf rhe right card will be quite difficult. 

i mean the hardest part is clamping down the pcie bracket securely while youre cutting through the thickest part of it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 7:58 PM, Nogghan said:

i mean the hardest part is clamping down the pcie bracket securely while youre cutting through the thickest part of it 

It would be a lot easier to get a custom bracket made based on the top half of the outline by someone with a basic CNC, considering its like a .5x4 inch piece of metal, it shouldn't be hard or expensive to get something cut.