Call of Duty Black Ops 4 keeps crashing

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 keeps crashing. Every game without fail COD crashes. I've tried trouble shooting on everything, I've changed all the graphics low and high and either way it still crashes. I've even tried reinstalling the game to see if it would stop the issue and there was no results  when i get into the game it runs fine, 60 FPS at high or very high settings, no problem. But then towards the second half of damnation it will crash and ill restart the game and the cycle will start again. any help i would appreciate. Thank you  

1 minute ago, CharlieB said:

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 keeps crashing. Every game without fail COD crashes. I've tried trouble shooting on everything, I've changed all the graphics low and high and either way it still crashes. I've even tried reinstalling the game to see if it would stop the issue and there was no results  when i get into the game it runs fine, 60 FPS at high or very high settings, no problem. But then towards the second half of damnation it will crash and ill restart the game and the cycle will start again. any help i would appreciate. Thank you  

Your hardware could be dead, you could be running an unstable overclock, your windows installation could be broken ....

so many things to check.

Don't forget to quote when replying to me

4 minutes ago, Thunderzzu said:

Your hardware could be dead, you could be running an unstable overclock, your windows installation could be broken ....

so many things to check.

I don't think my hardware is dead as this only happens on this game in particular but i got a new motherboard recently and now it constantly says Activate windows in the bottom right of my screen do you think this may have something to do with it

report the issue to activision you will be able to send a crash log i would have thought.

Have you updated to latest version? i assume you have/are

It might be teething problems for the game and using different or unexpected hardware.

is there stuttering or artefacting before it crashes? might indicate as @Thunderzzu said indicate a clock speed to much for you gpu or the game.

Does this happen in other games similar like PUBG or *cough* fortnite?

Are you graphics drivers up to date? again i assume yes.

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

8 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

report the issue to activision you will be able to send a crash log i would have thought.

It might be teething problems for the game and using different or unexpected hardware.

is there stuttering or artefacting before it crashes? might indicate as @Thunderzzu said indicate a clock speed to much for you gpu or the game.

Thankyou for the suggestions. Firstly I couldn't find how to report it to Activision and that's why I came on here instead. There's absolutely no stuttering before it crashes it just freezes and that's it, although In task manager I've noticed that when it does crash the cpu usage drops to next to nothing that may help but i doubt it.I don't play PUBG often but in fortnite nothing like this has happened and  all my drivers are up to date. So i have no idea Hopefully there will be an easy patch soon if it is just a "teething problem" thanks for your help

33 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

I've also noticed that the majority of the time the game crashed when I'm playing hardcore which would point to it being a problem within the game files or game

12 minutes ago, CharlieB said:

I've also noticed that the majority of the time the game crashed when I'm playing hardcore which would point to it being a problem within the game files or game

support on activation page you can say stuff

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

6 hours ago, CharlieB said:

If you alr redownnloaded the game, it should be fine. Never crash on any game modes before.