My Windows Explorer restarts weirdly and abruptly.

Everytime I try to browse through my folders arbitrarily located on my WD Green Caviar 2TB (most prominently I noticed the stuff on that drive only) I am faced with an abrupt and entire Explorer shutdown. As per my dealing with this terrible issue, it has only happened in especially my music folders where I have multiple files and sub-folders. Lightweighted folders haven't experienced this yet. What could possibly be the reason behind this? Does this relate to my Mechanical HDD that might possibly be failing or something else? 

P.S. - Does not happen everytime for that particular hung folder. It happens randomly for just any folder located in specially that drive.

PFA

Check the disk health with Crystal Disk Info. It might show some stuff.

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

26 minutes ago, LinusOnLine said:

Probably damaged cluster it is trying to read and gets timed out. 

Already checking daily with Hard Disk Sentinel but health is consistently at 100% with nominal temperature and zero bad sectors.

51 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Check the disk health with Crystal Disk Info. It might show some stuff.

I thought of damaged clusters too but this is just sooo random that I can't say that there's any. Refer to my above reply to LinusOnLine.

PERFORMING THIS NOWhttp://windowsinstructed.com/fix-right-click-causes-runtime-error-in-explorer-exe/

Update 1: Did not resolve the problem.

Update 2: Renaming the folder/Changing the directory of the victim folders cures the problem. But again undoing this to the original attributes restores the nature of the problem! WTF?!

On 10/17/2018 at 1:06 AM, LinusOnLine said:

Strange, never heard of it before :)

Yes, I think it's time for me to be ready for the consequences when the time comes.

Update 3: The problem has worsen even more and now I can't even drag and drop my music files to my phone or back from it. And this is not limited to just my music folders. It happens arbitrarily at any time at any random explorer window. 6 or 7 outta 10 times, this abrupt closure (Partial or Complete) of the explorer happens and I'm already freaked out. The worse part is that any file transfer operations that are going on also shut down completely.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!