ASUS ROG phone review anytime soon?

Balto

I'm trying to reach out to any of the LMG staff for any answers. Every single phone I have ever purchased (HTC M7, note 4, and my current phone, S7 active) have all been because of Linus's reviews. I have never regretted any of my purchases because I feel Linus covers both the bad, and the good about the phones, so I know what I'm getting into. Anyway, I'm just wondering if there is an ETA on the Asus ROG phone review. It (allegedly) comes out in 3 days, and I really want to get it, however I would love to see a review from Linus first. In one of his recent videos (forget which one) he mentions he is working on it, or it's on the list to do. I don't have Twitter, Instagram, or whatever else the LMG staff uses, so I can't reach out there. Here is the only place I can think of. 

Your friendly neighborhood trash digger, 

Balto. 

You have to realize LinusTechTips is located in Surrey, B.C, Canada (Greater Vancouver Area). Please be patient, they sometimes release phone reviews slower because its not as easy for them to review phones as fast like the people in the US. Contacting them won't really help much. If they're planning to review the Asus ROG phone, they will eventually review it.

So far, they have a Asus Rog Phone "first impressions" video, seen here: 

They will review it, you just have to give them more time.

-Kevin-

Yea it's really nbd, I just thought there would be no harm in asking!