Push/Pull

Txe

Push or Pull I really like the look of push but will that affect anything (easy cleaning temps ect.)

There isnt too much of a difference (generally) comes down to what you are trying to achieve

If you're afraid about "cleaning", just install some dust filters over the fans and clean them up once every month or so.

I have the back, side and front as intake, with the back one being set in a push and pull config on both side of my radiator. The only exhaust is the large grill+fan at the top of my case, since hot air rises.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's easier to clean out dust with a pull configuration, but it's not a dealbreaker.

The Nzxt Kraken X62 comes with 2 included NZXT fans and i have the Define R6 and i kinda wanna use the fans from the case and don't know if i should do push or pull configuration i like the look of push but i heard it will be harder to clean and a lot of other tech youtubers make it a pull configuration

How will using the included case fans affect my temps if so by how much

Second what are the Advantages/Disadvanteges of a pull/pull configuration

They do not affect temperatures as long as you have decent airflow, Say 2 front intakes, 2 top intakes and 1 exhaust. Also depends on if you have a radiator, or if your just using a beefy air cooler.

If you arent using a watercooler, there is 0 point in doubling the amount of fans you have.

6 minutes ago, Txe said:

what are the Advantages/Disadvanteges of a pull/pull configuration

This does not really matter from a function perspective, BUT, Longevity it could depend how the machine is placed and where the Dust filters are.

If you have filters in the front but not in the back then go from front to the back.

Also heat naturally migrates to the top of the case so don't push air down from the top

Positive Mental Additude!

Just another Tired IT guy...