Looing for some one with good English speaking

luoriGH

I'm Li Yichao , a university student form China , and I'm worry about my English class , I'm looking for some one with good English speaking , I want to improve my English speaking ,for the return ,I can teach you Chinese if you need .I will share my feeling or some knowledge every weekend , by send E-mail . If you are interested , please send your E-mail to 418429083@qq.com . It will be batter if you have Wechat . My Wechat id is luoriGH.

What type of information are you looking for?

Theres a huge amount of resources online to look at.

Also this is more of an "off topic" post

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Well , I see the Linus's video form bilibili , then I know there have a BBS with many people love technology . It will be nice when you talking with same common topic . And , "looking for group" looks like find some group what you like ,if my post is " off topic" ,I will sorry about that ,and  where should I post this topic ? 

2 hours ago, Slottr said:

What type of information are you looking for?

Theres a huge amount of resources online to look at.

Also this is more of an "off topic" post

Well , I see the Linus's video form bilibili , then I know there have a BBS with many people love technology . It will be nice when you talking with same common topic . And , "looking for group" looks like find some group what you like ,if my post is " off topic" ,I will sorry about that ,and  where should I post this topic ?