Find results in...
lVaderl

how to control multiple applications

Posted · Original PosterOP

for example I type something on a word doc

and I want my computer to type it on google docs at the same time

any help

I heard something about macro keys but couldn't find a solution 

i 7 8700k Coffee lake Processor, Asus rog Z370E mobo, Nvidia 1080 founder edition graphics, 32 gb of DDR4 Ram, 500gb of Western digital SSD and a 1tb segate HDD. Running with Win 10 Pro

Uhhh...copy-paste?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: i7-950 OC'd to 3.96GHz @ 1.325V Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: XFX R7 370 4GB Storage: WD Blue 1tb and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (MX Browns) Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headset:  Steelseries Arctis 5

lol why are you here, nobody is allowed to be here

You can’t do this natively in Windows as far as I know. 

Windows isn’t actually multitasking, it just goes between each task really quickly. 

Perhaps if you write a program, it can go into each other program you want and when you type into the program, the inputs and put into word and google docs. 

PC game list: 

Build Plan: 

7 hours ago, fpo said:

Windows isn’t actually multitasking, it just goes between each task really quickly. 

That's exactly how multitasking works. Method is not important - effect is.

22 hours ago, fpo said:

Perhaps if you write a program, it can go into each other program you want and when you type into the program, the inputs and put into word and google docs. 

oof

well ill see if i can write one

thx for the feedback

i 7 8700k Coffee lake Processor, Asus rog Z370E mobo, Nvidia 1080 founder edition graphics, 32 gb of DDR4 Ram, 500gb of Western digital SSD and a 1tb segate HDD. Running with Win 10 Pro

now i just gotta to get it to work on one keyboard lol