Which movies brought you to tears?

mrchow19910319
29 minutes ago, voiha said:

Naruto Shippudden...every canon episode

Sasuke why won't you come back to the village with us?

2 minutes ago, LordOTaco said:

Sasuke why won't you come back to the village with us?

The Obito story hit me the most..

Just now, voiha said:

The Obito story hit me the most..

The Obito arc was actually surprisingly pretty good.  Don't know how I feel about the whole Madara thing but Obito himself was a good character.

After Earth. 

I didn't see it, but just knowing that someone would still fund an m night shyamalan movie made me cry a little. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Forrest Gump, the scene with his Mum cut real close to home.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

59 minutes ago, voiha said:

Naruto Shippudden...every canon episode

This as well a few Anime's have made me tear up, Cowboy Bepop and a few in JoJo, they really know how to get you invested into a character.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

None, because I'm a big boy

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

A Dog's Purpose, Air Bud series(yeah every movie, great soundtrack), and pretty much every other movie with a sad twist and a happy ending.

Oh and the last time I watched any Rowan Atkinson Movie I laughed so much my whole face hurt and my eyes had tears.

16 hours ago, seoz said:

The ending scene of Fast & Furious 7, when Connor comes over to Dom to have one last ride before the roads split.

I grew up with the Fast & Furious movies and Paul Walker is and still remains my favorite ever actor, so seeing that final moment of friendship had me ruined for the rest of that night.

Totally agree man. Anytime I watch a Fast and Furious movie or look at an import I remember Paul Walker, I comfort myself with the fact that he died doing what he loved, racing cars.

4 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

A Dog's Purpose, Air Bud series(yeah every movie, great soundtrack), and pretty much every other movie with a sad twist and a happy ending.

Oh and the last time I watched any Rowan Atkinson Movie I laughed so much my whole face hurt and my eyes had tears.

Never seen Rowan Atkinson in any movies, but Mr Bean is hilarious.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

20 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

I'll list mine: 

1. Leaving Las Vegas
  2. The godfather part 2
  3. The wrestler

Lilo and Stitch 2

Toy Story 3 hit me right in the feels

Little Mermaid (At least when i was younger)

3 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Never seen Rowan Atkinson in any movies, but Mr Bean is hilarious.

Mr. Bean the animated or the live action?? Johnny English features Atkinson and its got to be the best spy series ever for its uniqueness.

Just now, Tarun10 said:

Mr. Bean the animated or the live action?? Johnny English features Atkinson and its got to be the best spy series ever for its uniqueness.

Live action.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Off the top of my head...

Dead Poets Society 1989

Toy Soldiers 1991

My Girl 1991

Patch Adams 1998

The Green Mile 1999

Mean Creek 2004

The Pursuit of Happyness 2006

I'll add more if I can remember.

Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, I Am Legend, Seven Pounds, Pursuit of Happyness (basically anything with Will Smith), Platoon, Revenge of The Sith, East of Eden (not a movie but that book is fucking beautiful so ima include it), Where The Red Fern Grows, and a myriad of others, as I'm kind of a bitch when it comes to this.

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

also the endings of Bloodborne and Dark Souls got some dust in my eyes and I can't explain why

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

On 10/10/2018 at 8:58 PM, valdyrgramr said:

Movies don't make me cry.

You sound like Chandler

"Yeah it was so sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!"

On 10/11/2018 at 6:37 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Disney has a propensity for buying franchises, then ruining them. 

Marvel Movies would like to have a word ....

On 10/10/2018 at 8:41 PM, Volbet said:

But my allergies always act up when I watch Watership Down.

Imagine the fun of watching that at 10 :P I don't generally cry for movies, but that doesn't mean I don't get upset at times...

the movie that got me the closest to crying (childhood excluded) is probably "A bridge for Therabitia", not because it's more sad than others but because you don't expect... it (no spoilers I guess?).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*