What is a good case and suitable power supply?

Sadio Nani

Hi i am going to build a pc and i am still looking for a new case and a suitable psu. I have upgraded to a i7 8086k and an evga gtx 1080 ti ftw3. Idk what is a suitable psu. i was thinking about the corsair crystal 570x or the lian li 011 dynamic (replace with rgb fans). Idk what power supply to go with.

Here r my pc specs

i7 8086k

Aorus Gaming 7

16GB G.Skill Trident z RGB

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Samsung 970 pro 512 GB

1 TB WD RED HDD

EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 

Tks

also, the 8086k is nothing more then a "good" 8700k and you don't have any cooler listed

8 minutes ago, Sadio Nani said:

Hi i am going to build a pc and i am still looking for a new case and a suitable psu. I have upgraded to a i7 8086k and an evga gtx 1080 ti ftw3. Idk what is a suitable psu. i was thinking about the corsair crystal 570x or the lian li 011 dynamic (replace with rgb fans). Idk what power supply to go with.

I would generally put the Lian Li PC-O11D over the 570x. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

are you planning on using sli in the future?

no

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

also, the 8086k is nothing more then a "good" 8700k and you don't have any cooler listed

oh sorry the cooler i will be using is the corsair h100i pro rgb 

h500(i) from NZXT or a lancool one digital with a TXM850 gold should be an option

the Crystal 570x and 011 dynamic are also great options, but it's personal taste

2 hours ago, Sadio Nani said:

isnt 850 W a bit too much? Wait so which do u recommend

You can use a good quality 550w unit and be good. 

Check the PSU tier list

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, AveAveAve said:

ok i  will take ur suggestion of the psu. Is there any other recommendations for cases with better than the lian li pc-011D