2018 13" MacBook Pro Vs 2017 15"

I'm in a huge f*cking pickle right now my dudes. 

https://www.johnlewis.com/2017-apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-touch-bar-intel-core-i7-16gb-ram-256gb-ssd-radeon-pro-555/p3001993

Or 

https://www.johnlewis.com/2018-apple-macbook-pro-13-inch-touch-bar-intel-core-i5-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd/p3649154

Both have a touchbar and just both look appealing. 

What would you guys choose and why ? Thanks!

The 2017 15" is definitely more powerful, with better graphics and more RAM.

The 2018 13" is more portable, and the 8th gen CPU on it is pretty good too.

So, if you are doing some graphics intensive tasks, go for the 2017 15". If portability means everything to you, go for the 2018 13" one. 

4 hours ago, zhubaohi said:

The 2017 15" is definitely more powerful, with better graphics and more RAM.

The 2018 13" is more portable, and the 8th gen CPU on it is pretty good too.

So, if you are doing some graphics intensive tasks, go for the 2017 15". If portability means everything to you, go for the 2018 13" one. 

Portability isn't even a concern to me however, is the 15" one £250 better than the newer 13". Its hard to make a decision as both are compelling options. Ive been windows my whole life so moving to Mac OS I'm not sure how graphics intensive my tasks will be. 

On 10/8/2018 at 3:01 AM, Confusedperson1 said:

Portability isn't even a concern to me however, is the 15" one £250 better than the newer 13". Its hard to make a decision as both are compelling options. Ive been windows my whole life so moving to Mac OS I'm not sure how graphics intensive my tasks will be. 

Well, the 15'' one is more powerful, period. And it definitely worth 250 pounds. Graphics tasks are the same on both platforms, gaming, video editing, stuff like that.