Please give a sort for mentions for notifications

Ordinarily_Greater

hi community

I am trying to sort who is mentioning me from the 2000 notifications that i got and it could be easier if you have a separate place where it displays who is mentioning you or maybe from the notification box itself by adding a "sort by" feature so you can sort who is mentioning you, or maybe by date, or by nearby person 

Ok that's a feature that could make most people feel easier when trying to look at their mountain sized notifications

thankz!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Due to the way notifications are handled, this isn't possible, sorry. I don't think having 2000 notifications is a particularly common use case for the forum either.

HTTP/2 203

10 hours ago, TopHatProductions115 said:

If you subscribe to any moderator, expect the influx of notifs

Hey....

On topic:

The more people you follow, the more notifications you will get. Especially if you follow people like @Cinnabar Sonar or @Dan Castellaneta who seem to always be on the forums always posting status updates(jk, love you guys).

I'll be perfectly honest, I don't usually have the time to sort through all the notifications that I get, so status update-related things usually get minimal priority.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

23 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Due to the way notifications are handled, this isn't possible, sorry. I don't think having 2000 notifications is a particularly common use case for the forum either.

yea tho, i put the 2000 notif thing because that's what i got after a few weeks of not coming here and opening it. I am not blaming that but i will let it be

thanks for the reply

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol