I need help converting this file please!

Hello, i have a FLP file i created with the demo version of fl studio 20, i created a song for a project and i was going to export it to midi once i was done. however, the program crashed and i have a flp file and cannot open it. May i please ask one of you guys here to open it and convert it as a midi file please? Im sorry but i will not spend $99 on a program i would rarely use. I dont have even any money to begin with. PS: i really dont have much time! i would really appreciate it if it can be done asap.

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mw7z30jxtix24c/schoolproject.flp/file

31 minutes ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

Hello, i have a FLP file i created with the demo version of fl studio 20, i created a song for a project and i was going to export it to midi once i was done. however, the program crashed and i have a flp file and cannot open it. May i please ask one of you guys here to open it and convert it as a midi file please? Im sorry but i will not spend $99 on a program i would rarely use. I dont have even any money to begin with. PS: i really dont have much time! i would really appreciate it if it can be done asap.

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mw7z30jxtix24c/schoolproject.flp/file

What instruments were in the file

Just now, Lordclouds said:

What instruments were in the file

Just the regular piano sound i think it was called "FL Piano" or something like that.

Just now, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

Just the regular piano sound i think it was called "FL Piano" or something like that.

I would do it for you but I use Cubase and Kontakt with cine sample instruments

4 minutes ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

ok then

what music background do you have? asking because I have to wait until it downloads

what music background do you have? asking because I have to wait until it downloads

Its a very simple piano version of Darude Sandstorm i made for one of my classes. its only one track

Its a very simple piano version of Darude Sandstorm i made for one of my classes. its only one track

Ok because when I see music I instantly go how does it work mode. I graduated from Berklee college of music, in music composition. Is almost done Downloading

1 minute ago, Lordclouds said:

Ok because when I see music I instantly go how does it work mode. I graduated from Berklee college of music, in music composition. Is almost done Downloading

Wow cool! i just started this whole making music with midi instruments thing for this one specific class... im used to remixing other music 

23 minutes ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

Wow cool! i just started this whole making music with midi instruments thing for this one specific class... im used to remixing other music 

ok Is turning into a midi sending it soon

=

1 minute ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

thank you

had some issues with the file format gonna take a little while like 26-50 min

1 minute ago, Lordclouds said:

=

had some issues with the file format gonna take a little while like 26-50 min

ok, thank you for going through the effort to do it for me

ok, thank you for going through the effort to do it for me

no problem today is my free day is either help someone in the forum or take a nap

2 minutes ago, Lordclouds said:

no problem today is my free day is either help someone in the forum or take a nap

and a nap doesn't help either way because I'll still be tired.

haha i know that feeling very well

If you ever pursuit music,(This is my opinion) please use Cubase the interface is clean, easy, and does not overwhelm you.

If you ever pursuit music,(This is my opinion) please use Cubase the interface is clean, easy, and does not overwhelm you.

Ill take that into consideration thank you. Ive been remixing music for some time now as a hobby, maybe i can turn it into something i can do on the side and maybe make some money by putting it onto youtube :)

Ill take that into consideration thank you. Ive been remixing music for some time now as a hobby, maybe i can turn it into something i can do on the side and maybe make some money by putting it onto youtube :)

yeah, Good luck. If you want to make money on youtube you will need to find a creator that uses the genre of music you make and offer them your service. I believe that is the easiest way to do it.

yeah, Good luck. If you want to make money on youtube you will need to find a creator that uses the genre of music you make and offer them your service. I believe that is the easiest way to do it.

Fl studio is updating haven't used it in like 1 year

Fl studio is updating haven't used it in like 1 year

i see, i hear people have been having problems with it lately, or maybe thats just my class...

i see, i hear people have been having problems with it lately, or maybe thats just my class...

what computer do you possess?