Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrWalex

Best 3d printer around the $1000-$600 range

Posted · Original PosterOP

I know this must have been asked a thousand times but i was wondering about the best 3d printer i could get for under $1000. A large print volume would be good, but quality of print comes first.

6 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Prusa i3 mk3. If you need a larger build volume, cr10s. 

That's what I would recommend too, the i3 MK3 has more features and the CR-10S is a solid workhorse.  There's also the CR-10S5 if you need a even larger build volume..

5 hours ago, wirs said:

we should seriously get a 3d printer thread with tier list going in this subforum :)

I tried once, but it gets outdated too quickly and it's really hard to get anything pinned. If a thread like that isn't pinned, it's not worth anything. A mod would have to write it because it seems as though only their threads get pinned.

ASU

5 hours ago, johnny5c said:

That's what I would recommend too, the i3 MK3 has more features and the CR-10S is a solid workhorse.  There's also the CR-10S5 if you need a even larger build volume..

Or the Gmax if OP wants something large, American made, and with more reputation for service behind it.

ASU

I really like the tevo tornado for only 329 you receive a huge build volume, Bowden extruder, and AC heated bed. Plus it comes mostly put together. I don't think you can beat it for the money.