Wheel+Shifter+Pedals Combo under 350$?

The best Of the best Wheel+Shifter+Pedal Combo under 350$? the pedals have to have a clutch, and the shifter has to be an H shifter. You can go ham with everything else. Been looking at a g29/920 and i think their ok, but i wanna ask the community if they have anything better to offer. Thanks for reading and hopefully you can help me out :D

I own the G29, I just use the paddle shifters when I want to drive in manual, but I'm a pleb that drives in automatic a lot.

27 minutes ago, EPENEX said:

I own the G29, I just use the paddle shifters when I want to drive in manual, but I'm a pleb that drives in automatic a lot.

lol.

3 hours ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

The best Of the best Wheel+Shifter+Pedal Combo under 350$? the pedals have to have a clutch, and the shifter has to be an H shifter. You can go ham with everything else. Been looking at a g29/920 and i think their ok, but i wanna ask the community if they have anything better to offer. Thanks for reading and hopefully you can help me out :D

At that price point there really only is the one option for buying new. 

The G29/920 plus optional shifter.

The cheapest Thrustmaster sets that meet your requirements start at $400 and go up to around $1000.

Maybe if you watch for a sale around Black Friday/Christmas you could get something like a T150 or TMX Pro with a TH8A shifter in your range.

Beyond that you're into enthusiast grade stuff that starts around $1000+ and the sky is the limit after that.

44 minutes ago, trufret said:

At that price point there really only is the one option for buying new. 

The G29/920 plus optional shifter.

The cheapest Thrustmaster sets that meet your requirements start at $400 and go up to around $1000.

Maybe if you watch for a sale around Black Friday/Christmas you could get something like a T150 or TMX Pro with a TH8A shifter in your range.

Beyond that you're into enthusiast grade stuff that starts around $1000+ and the sky is the limit after that.

Yeah i saw the TXM pro with the beafy shifter, for the txm and the shifter it's 400$ for the t150 its 450$, but the txm pro is the better deal since they are the same specs but the txm pro is cheaper.

The TXM pro is the same with the g29 but without the shifter, is there any cheaper shifters so i can match the g29s price or around it? Something that is as good as the one you mentioned (the beafy steel one) but cheaper? Can you list the shifters in general that are compatible with the txm pro?

1 hour ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Yeah i saw the TXM pro with the beafy shifter, for the txm and the shifter it's 400$ for the t150 its 450$, but the txm pro is the better deal since they are the same specs but the txm pro is cheaper.

The TXM pro is the same with the g29 but without the shifter, is there any cheaper shifters so i can match the g29s price or around it? Something that is as good as the one you mentioned (the beafy steel one) but cheaper? Can you list the shifters in general that are compatible with the txm pro?

The logitech shifter uses a proprietary connector so it only works with the Logitech g29/920

All the other shifters i've looked at have been standalone USB shifters so it doesn't matter what wheel you use them with.

The TH8A is the cheapest I've seen (Not that it's actually cheap) with the others starting around $200+

The TH8A is quite a bit better quality than the logitech too (Same shifter as the old G27 wheel that I had)

If you can find any standalone USB H shifter cheaper, it should work fine but I haven't seen any.

That's why i suggested waiting a month or so for a sale

6 minutes ago, trufret said:

The logitech shifter uses a proprietary connector so it only works with the Logitech g29/920

All the other shifters i've looked at have been standalone USB shifters so it doesn't matter what wheel you use them with.

The TH8A is the cheapest I've seen (Not that it's actually cheap) with the others starting around $200+

The TH8A is quite a bit better quality than the logitech too (Same shifter as the old G27 wheel that I had)

If you can find any standalone USB H shifter cheaper, it should work fine but I haven't seen any.

That's why i suggested waiting a month or so for a sale

Sooooo muuuch waitiiing,

also i know the TH8A is good, but its price is just too god damn much, i guess ill use the padels then save up for an h shifter