can battleye detect macros and get you banned in Rainbow six siege?

saif96

i've heard mixed things about it do you actually get banned if you use razer or logitech macros to have no recoil?  

I've heard BattlEye works like that.

I wouldn't recommend using macros personally, I like to actually improve and hone my skills in a game and feel good about doing well. Using macros to exploit stuff like that wouldn't give me the same feeling.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I don’t know but why not just get good at the game and drag down your mouse xd

Making a macro is way harder than using like a calorie to drag your mouse down which is the same or better effect once you get good at it and also way less effort

Edit: Hell not even a calorie UwU

Spoiler

Get gud

poop

GIT GUD

Anyways....

If its software emaulation then dont do it.

If its emulating hardware than it would be very hard to detect, and I would say no. However most humans have a raction time to stimulus ranging from 100-300ms. so if your script is operating at sub 50ms speeds, AND is always performing the same movements at the same time intervals (not randomized slightly), than that would be very easy to detect.

Basicallyhomeless tried to get banned by using macros, and battleEye can't detect them. You still have to worry about getting reported though, and of course, being a dick and using cheats

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Basicallyhomeless tried to get banned by using macros, and battleEye can't detect them. You still have to worry about getting reported though, and of course, being a dick and using cheats

i dont view it as being a cheat i see it as the same as if you were using a 240hz monitor instead of 60hz

18 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i dont view it as being a cheat i see it as the same as if you were using a 240hz monitor instead of 60hz

A professional player, Shaiiko, got banned from Pro League ESL for two years, by using a Macro to give him a competitive edge against his opponents.

Battleye itself hasn't detected any of my friends using it, or that one time I felt like testing macros when I make them for those said friends in terrorist hunt. Although, if you plan on playing in competitive siege like ESL, you're required to run MOSS which contains a log file of all your keypresses and the latency between them, and patterns, etc. So it's extremely easy to detect macros.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

11 minutes ago, saif96 said:

That's very different.

Having a higher refresh rate doesn't change how a person plays the game. Having macros to bypass recoil counts as an exploit, which is the same as cheating in my books.

Having better hardware than someone else is basically just how the world works. We're not all on an level playing field, and we just have to deal with it.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Having macros to bypass recoil counts as an exploit, which is the same as cheating in my books.

It's extremely difficult to make a macro in siege to negate recoil as it's RNG based. Other things like being able to abuse character models and its speed is a thing, though. Like ADS'ing, proning, or crouching extremely fast by hitting the button 5 times in 50ms is, however, a real thing and its annoying whenever someone drops to the floor in 50ms rather than in 200ms for example.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Ashiella said:

It's extremely difficult to make a macro in siege to negate recoil as it's RNG based. Other things like being able to abuse character models and its speed is a thing, though. Like ADS'ing, proning, or crouching extremely fast by hitting the button 5 times in 50ms is, however, a real thing and its annoying whenever someone drops to the floor in 50ms rather than in 200ms for example.

I've not played R6S so bear with me, I was speaking in broad, general terms.

I don't view macros as any better or worse than cheating.

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I've not played R6S so bear with me, I was speaking in broad, general terms.

I don't view macros as any better or worse than cheating.

Understandable.

Yeah, it's very true because depending on the macro it can give you an insane advantage.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

an age-old answer to your age-old question

hqdefault (1).jpg

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

• 2 years later...
On 10/3/2018 at 1:30 AM, IdiotPenguin said:

I don’t know but why not just get good at the game and drag down your mouse xd

Making a macro is way harder than using like a calorie to drag your mouse down which is the same or better effect once you get good at it and also way less effort

Edit: Hell not even a calorie UwU

Reveal hidden contents

Get gud

Idt you can enter macros that can drag your mouse down from vendor software, at least not in LGS. LGS only offers mouse + keyboard button combo Macros. Still scummy but I just wanted to clarify that