LFG: PC Minecraft co-op survival startup(Mature 16+)

myselfolli

Much like the person in this thread I've been wanting to start a Minecraft survival server with a few people, but my friends don't really play Minecraft at all. I too believe that the game is quite enjoyable when taken seriously and when played in a mature sort of way. But unlike the person in the other thread linked above, I'm on PC and that's where I'd like to stay.

Who am I looking to play with?

• Ages 16+
  • Mature
  • Does not troll, steal or grief
  • Open-minded (accepting other player's opinion and the likes)
  • Voice communication would be prefered (fluent in english)
  • You don't get bored easily and just give up and quit after a short while. And if you do decide to quit, you'll clean up after yourself and announce that you're leaving for good
  • I don't personally mind pranking, as long as it's happening in good spirit and everybody can get a laugh out of it

I have a dedicated server in a datacenter (currently) running Minecraft 1.13.1 set up and ready to go. I won't be asking you to help cover the costs of the server, I'm just running it for my personal enjoyment. The whitelist is currently enabled and the server is set to online mode only, and this will stay just as it is. I won't be accepting cracked Minecraft players. The server is decently kitted out and will be able to support a high number of players.

As for the amount of time you should be spending on the sever: I don't really care. Just be sure to have a good time, I won't be online too terribly often myself, since I have a 9 to 5 job plus a lot of rather time-intensive hobbies. Just check in every once and again.

So if you want to join me on my endeavour (or you have any questions), be sure to either PM me or just ask in this thread, I'll be checking back regularly. I'll also be setting up a website in the (somewhat near) future, to allow people to sign up online. A TS3 and/or Discord server are also on the way. Once we've collected a bunch of players, we'll start the world.

P.s.: If you're wondering how I want the world to end up looking, check out the new Hermitcraft Season 6 on YouTube!

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

I'm interested, I'm currently playing on a lan server with my lady. We are both quite good minecraft players with years of experience, and we have been following the Hermits for a while now.

1 hour ago, Captain Pirate said:

I'm interested, I'm currently playing on a lan server with my lady. We are both quite good minecraft players with years of experience, and we have been following the Hermits for a while now.

Glad to hear it! I wouldn't say that I am good by any standards, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. But I am starting to get back into my old groove, and I'd rather go big than go home ^^

As I said, a discord server for discussing things in private is on the way, I'll keep you posted!

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

• 1 year later...

Discord

LFG - Survival

looking for Ages 16+ to play a heavily modded Java Edition Minecraft. mainly modded around galacticraft (Outer space{more planets}) a PC with at least 8 Gig of ram is suggested for my modpack i created. If interested Hit Me up on Discord healin shadow #7627