iPhone XS Not Charging

yolosnail

I have also heard same issue to my friend. His phone is also not charging. There is issue in iphone xs while charging. I think you Apple should test their product firstly.

17 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

what do you mean?

He is apple fanboy and wanted to point out that his old 6s (which he may not even have in reality) got update to latest iOS. Meanwhile he is so blind with apple that he does not realise android devices from 2012 are running latest android. Android side has that option because android is open not close like iOS. You can't even downgrade on iOS.

Oh and i also have completely different linux OS namely Sailfish OS on my nexus 5. Which you won't be able to install on iphone like ever!

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

3 hours ago, mate_mate91 said:

Meanwhile he is so blind with apple that he does not realise android devices from 2012 are running latest android.

what devices?

He is apple fanboy and wanted to point out that his old 6s (which he may not even have in reality) got update to latest iOS.

why can't people be fanboy's here? as long as you don't act rude or anything I don't mind. 

Oh and i also have completely different linux OS namely Sailfish OS on my nexus 5. Which you won't be able to install on iphone like ever!

why would I want to? I use Spotify, WhatsApp and a web browser on my phone and that's it. 

She/Her

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

why can't people be fanboy's here? as long as you don't act rude or anything I don't mind. 

Being a fan of product does not equal being fanboy. Fanboyism, in general, is quite cancerous . Look at Youtube flame wars between AMD/Nvidia/Intel fanboys. It's just sad.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

1 hour ago, Quadriplegic said:

Being a fan of product does not equal being fanboy. Fanboyism, in general, is quite cancerous . Look at Youtube flame wars between AMD/Nvidia/Intel fanboys. It's just sad.

I'm not going into if fanboyism is bad or not. all I said was I don't think @DrMacintosh should be criticised for being happy his old iPhone still gets updates. or for liking Apple in general. 

@mate_mate91 basically said oh he's a fanboy so he's wrong. I don't like that. 

my stance on it is you can be a fanboy of any product or company you want. as long as you disclose it when you give people advice on things to buy. and I think @DrMacintosh's username and profile picture disclose his preference for Apple products enough. therefore he should not be criticised for liking Apple... 

She/Her

34 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

I'm not going into if fanboyism is bad or not. all I said was I don't think @DrMacintosh should be criticised for being happy his old iPhone still gets updates. or for liking Apple in general. 

@mate_mate91 basically said oh he's a fanboy so he's wrong. I don't like that. 

my stance on it is you can be a fanboy of any product or company you want. as long as you disclose it when you give people advice on things to buy. and I think @DrMacintosh's username and profile picture disclose his preference for Apple products enough. therefore he should not be criticised for liking Apple... 

No, i wrote that because lately i always see his posts and he basically never ever criticizes apple. Company that makes wireless mouse with charging connector on the bottom, which lies that it created unibody macbook, which breaks apart because it's not unobody it's actualy two parts glued together and fan placed so that it blows hot air directly on that glue. Makes phone which has a reception problem and blames users for not holding it right :D makes computer with faster and newer CPU which in reality is slower then older computer with slower and older cpu,  and many more.  Any normal person should criticize that kind of company, but apple does not have that kind of people. It only has fanboys and that's why apple continues to screw up things with no consequences. Even government does not care when apple is found guilty and it should face some sanctions. 

I wonder what will they say about this VERY expencive new iphones feature to not charge even when connected to the power adapter.

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

"When the phone is idle and asleep it will not recognize the lighting jack and therefore will not charge the phone.  It is only after you wake the device up that it recognizes the cable is plugged in."

Sounds like a software issue.  Sleep mode seems to put the jack asleep too.  They'll fix it, nothing to overreact about.  Yes it should have been caught during development but things happen.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"