IRS V Loudspeakers review

Ahhh, The IRS V Loudspeaker systems truly a work of art indeed, I’ve had this system back then but to due being in debt I had to sell it unfortunately but the IRS V’s were inseperable, such as a magnet. I had to get them back. I practically sold almost all of my valuable items just so I could hear the sweet, charming sound of this divine intervention because quite frankly this speaker was heaven on earth.

The IRS V Loudspeaker System was Infinity’s flagship loudspeakers and had an objective that no other company could reproduce the illusion of and in addition according to the myth himself “achieve the world’s highest level of musical accuracy, and to develop the new technology needed to attain the objective” And sure enough they did achieve it because through numerous attempts with previous flaws in earlier loudspeakers manufactured by not only Infinity itself but also other company’s failing they have found the absolute perfect balance.

Each of its two woofer towers had six 12-inch polypropylene woofers something no-one has witnessed before and was driven by its own specially designed 1500 watts-per-channel servo amplifier. The servo woofer system combined a military-grade accelerometer with an instantaneous feedback loop to constrain the woofers to obey the corrected servo signal, thus lowering distortion and extending bass. Its two midrange/tweeter towers each contained 24 front-facing and 12 rear-facing EMITs, and 12 of Infinity’s new (at the time) midrange electro-magnetic induction drivers (EMIMs). The beautiful rosewood cabinet wings of the tweeter/midrange towers, custom-built by a shipbuilder, were precisely curved to minimize diffraction, sand-filled to dampen vibration, and required separate, user-supplied amplification. The system’s awesome frequency response was rated from 16Hz to 40kHz within plus or minus 2dB.

The basses were deep and the highs were high to its fullest extent beyond reach by the gods themselves!

@Max_Settings

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Member Reviews-

Didn't knew that existed so I just put it on audio.

Thanks though I suppose. I made this review a couple days ago on Microsoft Word and haven't had quite the time to publish it. Currently I'm working on another review on the Grado SR125e's which you can be expecting tomorrow! 

My current code projects

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

• working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

Grado SR125E Headphone Review

Above, The review is done. 

Hopefully someone takes into consideration in buying these.

My current code projects

Current repair projects

12 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

If you don’t mind me asking? Why are you tagging me?

Your opinion perhaps? 

Do you agree?

My current code projects

Current repair projects

2 hours ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:
  14 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

If you don’t mind me asking? Why are you tagging me?

See if you disagree in anything I say in my review like you did on my other review on the grado's.

My current code projects

Current repair projects