1st Build - Ironhide

nice

PC: Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860 | Maxmius VI Hero | i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 | Sapphire Radeon 7950 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Win7 X64

HTPC: Silverstone GD05 Black | Corsair VS350W | AMD A6 5400K | AsRock FM2A75-PRO4-M | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 1600 | Samsung 840 128GB | WD Black 4TBx2 | Leadtek Winfast DTV2000DS | LiteOn BD\DVD-RW Combo | WIN7 x64/XBMC

• 2 weeks later...

Update time!

My 670 has arrived back from EVGA in Germany this morning so I'll installing that when I get home from college today, no cable management, I wanna play.

Worried about the condition of it, the one I sent in was in pristine condition so I want a nice one back.

This Friday I'll be doing a tear down, painting the mobo accents, redoing the lighting controls into the bottom 5.25" bay so it's hidden behind the cover but saves me having to take off the side panel when I want to turn them off.

Also the replacement power kit arrived. Twice.

The first one got never got to me (so I thought) so I told Fractal and they sent another one which arrived a couple days later.

Two weeks after the first kit was dispatched it turned up, so now I have two. Yay!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

• 2 weeks later...

Got pretty much everything done, I've updated the reserved spot at the start of this thread.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

• 2 months later...

Ironhide is back online. Both the 2600k and the mobo needed replacing. Now I don't have to use the old Celeron POS (Minty-PC)

• 3 months later...

Dell U2414H

still happy with that monitor? 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

still happy with that monitor? 

Yep, I like it a lot, planning on getting a second one to replace the LG once I have the money.