Overclocking help

iPickle94

howdy, 

i got me a msi (amd 320m chipset) (up to 2x pci-e- devices) motherboard and a AMD ryzen 5 2400G 4 core with what i think is called the "r7 450" graphics card, my buddy gave it to me to use for now and he didnt know  much on it other then it was 30 bucks online lol. 

im trying to overclock my system but, 1. dont know how. 2. would like to learn how to.

really new to all this, thank you very much!

21 minutes ago, iPickle94 said:

howdy, 

i got me a msi (amd 320m chipset) (up to 2x pci-e- devices) motherboard and a AMD ryzen 5 2400G 4 core with what i think is called the "r7 450" graphics card, my buddy gave it to me to use for now and he didnt know  much on it other then it was 30 bucks online lol. 

im trying to overclock my system but, 1. dont know how. 2. would like to learn how to.

really new to all this, thank you very much!

Sorry m8 but you cannot overclock your cpu on that motherboard (a320). You need a b350/450 or x370/x470 motherboard to overclock ryzen cpu's. You can however overclock your gpu.

Quote or tag me @Lemtea so I can see your reply. 

PSU Tier List

DAYBREAK: R5 5600X | SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 6700XT | 32GB RAM | 1TB 970 EVO PLUSCRUCIAL MX200 1TB SSD | 4TB HDD | CORSAIR TX650M | PURE BASE 500DX | Win 10
FIRESTARTER: I5 760 @ 4.0GHZ | XFX R9 280X DD | 8GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD | OCZ ZX 1000W | CM 690 IIIWin 10
KEYBOARD & MOUSE | CORSAIR STRAFE RGB (MX RED) | GLORIOUS MODEL D | STEELSERIES QCK XXL
LAPTOP: DELL XPS 15 9570 i7 8750H | GTX 1050TI MAX Q | 16GB RAM | 500GB PCIE SSD | 4K TOUCHSCREEN Win 10 PRO

34 minutes ago, iPickle94 said:

Dont use that graphics card... it will perform worse than ur CPUs IGP ( Vega 11)

well good to know! thank you lads. now how do i go about overclocking my gpu?