Floatplane payments are migrating! Read more... ×
Phishing Emails - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KeyzHostHD

Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo

Turbo is a card in which you dont use unless your buying to put a watercooler or other type of cooling on it, whereas the Trio is an amazing card, Great temps, and will suit you fine for the next 3-4 years

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Shimejii said:

Turbo is a card in which you dont use unless your buying to put a watercooler or other type of cooling on it, whereas the Trio is an amazing card, Great temps, and will suit you fine for the next 3-4 years

so watercooling is necassary ok what are the temps before and after , like whats with watercooling and whats without , i guess around 40 degrees watercooled on only google and around 60 degrees while gaming is its around 50 google and 70 gaming non watercooled or is it such a high end card it gets even hooter

Just now, KeyzHostHD said:

so watercooling is necassary ok what are the temps before and after , like whats with watercooling and whats without , i guess around 40 degrees watercooled on only google and around 60 degrees while gaming is its around 50 google and 70 gaming non watercooled or is it such a high end card it gets even hooter

Honestly for ease of use i would just get the MSI Trio X card. It can be a fair bit of work taking the GPU apart, puting a compatible block and bracket (NZXT g10/G12) and such, whereas you can just use the MSI TRIO X and get amazing performance out of the box

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Honestly for ease of use i would just get the MSI Trio X card. It can be a fair bit of work taking the GPU apart, puting a compatible block and bracket (NZXT g10/G12) and such, whereas you can just use the MSI TRIO X and get amazing performance out of the box

i get what you mean there but im looking for a 8+ year card with up to 140-150 fps while on 2160p + i have alot of money to spend

1 minute ago, KeyzHostHD said:

i get what you mean there but im looking for a 8+ year card with up to 140-150 fps while on 2160p + i have alot of money to spend

Thats impossible to predict and you shouldnt think of this that way. If you have a lot of money spend some of it now, save the rest and save up in 5-8 years when times and technology improves. 

do you mean 2560x1440p or 3840x2160? 

4k gaming is still a LONG ways away from being able to be run at 140-150 fps in most titles. Even the brand new RTX cards struggle to get past 100 FPS in more then a handful of titles.

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

Thats impossible to predict and you shouldnt think of this that way. If you have a lot of money spend some of it now, save the rest and save up in 5-8 years when times and technology improves. 

do you mean 2560x1440p or 3840x2160? 

4k gaming is still a LONG ways away from being able to be run at 140-150 fps in most titles. Even the brand new RTX cards struggle to get past 100 FPS in more then a handful of titles.

i mean 2560x1440p i just lost my words a little bit and i found some charts that say yh 4k is around 100-110fps but 2560x1440p is around that i mentioned

Just now, KeyzHostHD said:

i mean 2560x1440p i just lost my words a little bit

Still impossible to tell what future games will be running at, what graphics they will hold and the engines. the 1080ti Will certainly last you for quite a few years to come at 1440p.

Just now, Shimejii said:

Still impossible to tell what future games will be running at, what graphics they will hold and the engines. the 1080ti Will certainly last you for quite a few years to come at 1440p.

ok i am going to sit down and think about it compare every single one for todays standards and write my own little chart and predictions on how long it will last

anyways thanks man for your time aprriciate it much more than you probobly think