Extremely silent case that supports both watercooling and hdd at front

Guys help me I've been loking for a case but onlyone i have found that supports watercooling and hdd at front (at the same time) AND is silent is Fractal design define R6.

I'm willing to add sound dampening my self but the other two are must. Also must be ATX formfactor.

Factal Design R5

Fractal Design R6

My cases are both from fractal, their are dead silent.
Even when gaming. (but i do game on SSD's and use Noctua high quality fans).

If i hear something rattle, its my HDD. (but not while gaming, cause no game is on it and it goes in standby when not using it)

Just now, Qinshi said:

Factal Design R5

Fractal Design R6

My cases are both from fractal, their are dead silent.
Even when gaming. (but i do game on SSD's and use Noctua high quality fans).

If i hear something rattle, its my HDD. (but not while gaming, cause no game is on it and it cause in standby when not using it)

fractal r6 over the r5 for the hdd support and radiator support.

Lewdicrous, the thing is i get low capasity hdd's for free from time to time so i need a place for them.

10 minutes ago, Linitry said:

Lewdicrous, the thing is i get low capasity hdd's for free from time to time so i need a place for them.

Well the R6 can hold up to 11 HDD's..... you wont find capabilities like that in many other cases, almost none released in 2017/2018 anyways

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, acv159357n said:

i would say dark base 900 rev.2

But does that support both hard drives and radiator at front? Dark base 601 looks nice too but i think it doesn't support both?

26 minutes ago, Linitry said:

But does that support both hard drives and radiator at front? Dark base 601 looks nice too but i think it doesn't support both?

Yes

Though most people put it at the top, there is enough room to do so at the front as shown here:

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/jQZRsY195830.b9a73fff492e82832da5fd555849ed5b.1600.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 24-9-2018 at 4:46 PM, Linitry said:

it does, just dont put too thick of a radiator there